Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Cat has this "I don't give a fuck, I'm a troll" - immature mentality sometimes which can be so fucking annoying and leads people to think they can do whatever they want. Probably it's not just the thing about clan hopping or reputation, but I like to dispense with people who like to be ultimate trolls, not dumb trolls like Deak, but more like that annoying avarage internet type. I am not in the least opposed to any form of fun, but I just can't stand that. I love Tribe and I hate the thought of being in a clan with someone like that.

Sorry to be straight like that, I am usually not like that, but this bothers me.
Last edited by Destram; May 24, 2014 at 01:15 AM.
Originally Posted by Destram View Post
Cat has this "I don't give a fuck, I'm a troll" - immature mentality sometimes which can be so fucking annoying and leads people to think they can do whatever they want. Probably it's not just the thing about clan hopping or reputation, but I like to dispense with people who like to be ultimate trolls, not dumb trolls like Deak, but more like that annoying avarage internet type. I am not in the least opposed to any form of fun, but I just can't stand that. I love Tribe and I hate the thought of being in a clan with someone like that.

Sorry to be straight like that, I am usually not like that, but this bothers me.

no one has ever told me i had a problem with being annoying before
thanks ill touch up on that
Short answer: Yes.

Slightly longer answer: Yo helping out friends is a good thing but doing rome shenanigans is a bad thing but I still think you're a cool person and that is good so yes. I mean I would write a large paragraph outlining sappy and deep shit but its honestly too much work for almost no one to read so yes.
<BISH> kick chan my modes are moving on their own~
<Shook> FLAGGOTS
Why don't we just wait a month or two to see if he is still loyal before we decide?
If I had to decide now it'd be a no.
How are you?
Originally Posted by Redundant View Post
Why don't we just wait a month or two to see if he is still loyal before we decide?

Actually, I like this idea...
Help Squad | Companions | OFRO
Do you require assistance? PM ME!
Originally Posted by Redundant View Post
If I had to decide now it'd be a no.

sounds good to me
'u'
Agreeing with Redundant. Wait about a month or two to see if you really want to be in tribe.

Good job ego for being on the spot

Originally Posted by Ping View Post
Agreeing with Redundant. Wait about a month or two [Bto[/B]see if you really want to be in tribe.

i'm pretty sure i want to join tribe, but i'll wait if i have to.
2 months is a bit long, I'd do more like 1 month like we did for Shade.
<BISH> kick chan my modes are moving on their own~
<Shook> FLAGGOTS