Ranking
that's correct, recent actions such as the avatar contest has made me think maybe they won't do a wipe, or at least not a total one, maybe just items... i dunno why they'd hold a competition with prizes n then wipe em ya know?

[T]
#hi

Exactly Ishi Thanks for putting the pety nonsense of this squabble behind us.

Anyways guys feel free to post videos and pictures based on DFO here. I may decide to post a few on the main page if you do and give proper recognition for whomever made or posted the pictures and videos.

Even Guides would be accepted.
Well If anyone is looking for a partner or would like to just help out you can add me.

HoldTight - lvl 25 Mechanic

DFO is currently having issues due to neople being inexperienced in handling a revived game in the NA.

But they should be fine with the high demand of people who wish to keep playing.
This buddy list/guild list needs to be fixed. It's depressing to meet new people and not be able to add them.
Also, Toon if you have a skype then we could play since i keep forgetting.
Me and my brother are looking for another partner.
Me: Monk - 30 - SuperNigga
Him: Fighter(or something) - 30 - BassLunatic
My skype: rawrneroy
Last edited by Yoki; May 28, 2014 at 05:51 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump

Dungeon Fighter Online Alpha will be closed on June 13th.

Another means of login will be available outside of facebook login.

Edit:
All Gold, items, weapon, and pets will be wiped from the Alpha after closed but Characters and level/class/name will stay.
Last edited by Chris; May 30, 2014 at 10:43 PM.
In 2016, I'm no longer a member of toribash forum. The ex-administration (who's permbanned now) used to power abuse and opposed to me, and we are unable to reach a compromise. I am morally prohibited from staying here. I might still posting around on my friend or clan threads sometimes but not much. Goodbye.
Originally Posted by Chris View Post
Dungeon Fighter Online Alpha will be closed on June 13th.

Another means of login will be available outside of facebook login.

Edit:
All Gold, items, weapon, and pets will be wiped from the Alpha after closed but Characters and level/class/name will stay.

Thanks for the info chris but please post the full thing next time if ya post stuff I almost miss or am afk. xD

Announcement added to main page

Last edited by Toon; May 31, 2014 at 08:08 PM.