Toribash
Thank you for positive feedback, honestly we are just trying to have really a simplistic aspect and tribalish look that has a nice flaw in it so the carbon fibre idea is nice but not what we 're looking for but thank you
Exactly like he said ^^u
Elle couuurt, Elle coooourt! LA MAAAAaaaAaladiiiie d'amOOoour! Dans le c... (cœur) des enfaaants! De 16 à 77 ans!
this is what I want, something simple, because a simple set is more versatile(parkour, fight, spar etc... etc...) and sooo much details on set with joint make the texture looks heavy and I don't like it :/, trust us this is going to be Really cool
Elle couuurt, Elle coooourt! LA MAAAAaaaAaladiiiie d'amOOoour! Dans le c... (cœur) des enfaaants! De 16 à 77 ans!
Yeap i just changed some things started the back made the arms and started hands astral could deide if he'll put it up here
yep I will or you can ^^
hmm this is good so far go further
astral i can make you free avatar with the new set if you like cause u got good signatur and ur avatar isnt good at all...
TBH

good work so far 9.5/10 you are trying a thing never done b4
Welcome me back maybe?
YES NO ONE REMEMBERS ME BUT MY FRIENDS
well thks for the compliment and my avvy is good like he is ^^ "no barrier no limit" look like if I don't care about screen limit : p
anyway New wip

Hand project

Wip

-----
last thinks hands, glutes, finish back, name on right side, fix the problem with contracting joints, round the lines ^^
Last edited by Astral; May 17, 2014 at 07:35 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump