Toribash
Why hello again, I forgot to upload the finished piece of landscape practicing. (I'm lazy, sorry.)
So, this time I'm going to make a few pages of Anatomy/Character design/Perspective, which is very fun compared to making backgrounds. :o
I don't know if people like 1min pose sketching, but I might post them anyways 'cause. (I don't see that many people interested in digital art in this forum, that's why I don't know if they will appreciate few lines) Anyways, I'll continue tomorrow, feel free to comment if you want, or just look at it, I don't really mind. Oh, I forgot to mention that I will censor any sign of nudity when doing anatomy, I don't want to offend people or get infracted because of it. (Even thought it's for art purpose)

Thanks as always,
Neru.

Last edited by Neru; Apr 8, 2014 at 09:10 PM.
⋐⋑
<ishi> 2MEGPOID4ME
these are fun just to look at.

in the beginning when you were coloring them it felt like some of the materials were iffy. the grey scale seems much better
Hello chillz, I really love the amazing heads you make. :o
(Thanks for the kind words)
I'm working more with greyscale before switching to color, this really helps a lot with defining your values, etc.
You know, anatomy it's like that final boss you must beat in a RPG game, and if you skip missions, or side missions, you wont get the enough experience to beat it and understand the techniques.
(I'm doing anatomy bits by bit, choosing to learn all at once will overwhelm you if you don't know where to start.)

(Me fighting against anatomy (Dragon)... don't ask me, this is random without any given plot) Yeah, I declared war to anatomy, be prepared bish, is on.
(I'll make another part soon)

Facials, 'lots of them. (Features)
I will fill the whole page.

(Log sheet for ideas, things to improve, and focus)

Thanks as always,
Neru.
Comment if you'd like, or just look at it.
Blah blah bleh
Last edited by Neru; Apr 9, 2014 at 11:26 PM.
⋐⋑
<ishi> 2MEGPOID4ME
Is not over
Oh deer, bucks and antelopes :o
I was very busy these days, my computer died and I revived it with luck, so I must put more effort into this lovely thread for now on. I didn't sketch because my computer was being silly, and I had to fix. Then the driver errors, ugh, I had to search all the internet to fix them, it was so stressful. But that's not important, I'm going to start sketching x2, I plan to make silly stuff for my clan and share with you guys. As always, thanks for watching my progress, I appreciate any comments or just a glance over it.

I did sketch that much in this page, I started big and couldn't do more...
Next sheet will be the whole body (I did emphasizes heads more in this one)
I'll try to sketch smaller things...(I really didn't do what I wanted with the whole page)

I plan on doing a short comic page based on my clan story, you can go check it out. o//w//o

This one is for my recruitment thread (Uke-senpai & Tori-chan o//w//o

Part of the little silly manga-ish strip I did about
Anatomy vs Me Ch.2 (It's horrible, I didn't sleep that night, computer issue)

first part

I'll re-do the line work, this was the day before my computer "died"
(No like)

Thank you,
Neru.
(Feel free to comment, or just take a look!)
It doesn't matter :o
⋐⋑
<ishi> 2MEGPOID4ME
Sick stuff. You should make a gallery of some sorts so we can see everything instead of sifting through pages. There's only 3 now, but I'm guessing this thread will be active for a long time.

this was hilarious
I can necrobump my own thread :o
@Slycooper: Hello Mr.cooper, you are one of the best video makers, hands down /o/
I'll consider doing that thing, I'm just to lazy to organize my stuff. (I plan to be an artist after all, I like messy work area :D)

Thanks,
Neru.

Read if possible, before opening spoilers if you have a few mins of your life to spare for me. o//c//o
Why hello lovely people, I still haven't give up on drawing, just letting you, lol. I was away for a couple weeks, I didn't really have a way to share my stuff without a computer. It was really like hell, I can't stand not drawing for a day or so... (I didn't draw for 1 whole week D:)
Anyways, I've been improving my art skills and I no longer need grayscale. How cool is that? :D I was doing greyscale for the only purpose of knowing my shadows and lights, and I think I can move on into color and draw lively stuff and not so many sketches like I used to do. I don't have that many finished stuff because I used to sketch more a lot, and I just started doing complete artwork now. However I still need a lot to improve, getting better will always be my main goal everyday, and share with you guys. o//3//o

Before I went away for 1 week (bah)

Random less impressive stuff desunya (If you'r monitor is small, zoom out until %75-ish. I really did try to make them smaller. Get a bigger monitor! :3)

Yesterday-Today
(I draw humans also, shuddap you :o)

Finshed

I'll try to update more often and post stuff, I'm just lazy :D
Oh, don't forget to C&c, or just stalk my art thread (that's what most people do anyways * such creeps* :3)

Expect more soon,
Neru.

Last edited by Neru; Apr 23, 2014 at 07:29 AM.
Really sick art man! Pan looks kinda weird though, I hope he is ok
You should really make emojis tb heads :P
Also the nerulin past reminds me of ezeths style but yours is kinda less mixed with colours. Keep up the good work man!
Osu
CREAM ON !

Originally Posted by possesed
Really sick art man! Pan looks kinda weird though, I hope he is ok
You should really make emojis tb heads :P
Also the nerulin past reminds me of ezeths style but yours is kinda less mixed with colours. Keep up the good work man!
Osu

Those words really help me when I don't want to draw, thank you! <3 (I'll give pan happy face don't worry)
I've seen ezeth's art style, and I can say it's very colorful and unusual in a good way. Anyways, I'm trying one layer only.
I want to be able to paint without lineart, but nothing more than simply big shapes and color.
I think I did ok, considering this is my first attempt at one layer which it's very difficult for a lot of people.
I'll update more frequently now, I want to share many stuff as possible with other people to give them motivation to do art because it's very fun.

Expect more,
Neru.

COTTON GIRL o//v//o so cute
I actually rarely ever/never do flat work (anything besides textures) so I probably suck (don't argue). But recently I've went to one layer (maybe 2) on textures because it makes me more responsible for where my lines go (don't tell ezeth I'm a convert). But I've always started with blocked out shapes and then worked into details. So to me your one layer stuff still looks like its in the sketching/figuring out shapes/ lighting/value phase. You can also still add that hard edge in places at the end to emphasize areas, much like line work.

still good stuff though.