Toribash
Originally Posted by Hattersin View Post
You'll need steam for the game anyway, so go make an account. While you're at it you could get Team Fortress 2 for free from the Steam store too, it's quite a good game.

Ikr. :/

I have TF2.
Uninstalled because i hate the server .

What i'm asking is , will dilara whom add me to friend or me adding dilara as friend.
:D
Originally Posted by Trocher3 View Post
Ikr. :/

I have TF2.
Uninstalled because i hate the server .

What i'm asking is , will dilara whom add me to friend or me adding dilara as friend.

2 things.

1. There are hundreds of tf2 servers and some of them are really bad (skial, nightteam, saigns.de etc) I recommend you go to the official Valve severs using the quickplay option or the server browser. Tf2 is amazing. We can play together m8

2. If you happen to win the 1st or the last prize, I will add you, and you will have to confirm in the steam chat that it's you, Trocher3.
Originally Posted by Dilara View Post
2 things.

1. There are hundreds of tf2 servers and some of them are really bad (skial, nightteam, saigns.de etc) I recommend you go to the official Valve severs using the quickplay option or the server browser. Tf2 is amazing. We can play together m8

2. If you happen to win the 1st or the last prize, I will add you, and you will have to confirm in the steam chat that it's you, Trocher3.

1. Damn , hell i hate installing 13 gb again mate.

2. Ok . /(◇3◇)/
Originally Posted by Trocher3 View Post
Ummm.... no steam count or no

I beg you pardon? Anyways!! I hereby publish the randomized list of entered people:

*Drumrolls*

Trocher3, you lucky bastard, I'll add you for Pid, so be online.
Link, I'll be sending over the 3k TC
Joshua/Agentmax, although you don't play CS:GO you'll be getting that skin anyway

Risk, I'll be sending over that full chronos! be sure to add me on steam for that emoticon.
Originally Posted by HolyButler View Post
God be trollin me every fuckin time.

Ahh, I'm sorry mate. If I manage to get any more keys in the future (If I got money, don't get them hopes up) I'll be doing more of these by buying humble bundles
Originally Posted by Dilara View Post
I beg you pardon? Anyways!! I hereby publish the randomized list of entered people:

*Drumrolls*

Trocher3, you lucky bastard, I'll add you for Pid, so be online.
Link, I'll be sending over the 3k TC
Joshua/Agentmax, although you don't play CS:GO you'll be getting that skin anyway

Risk, I'll be sending over that full chronos! be sure to add me on steam for that emoticon.

WHAT ?! I WON ?!
FINALLY I WON SOMETHING ON THIS LIFE :'D

Ah dilara , btw i can't be online for this moment.
So many exams.

Pardon me , but can you do it at PM

I'll be online on steam on friday , 4 PM ( GMT +7)

Thanks for it
Sending it over right now, but damn, still accept me on steam because I need to show you the wonders of tf2.