Toribash
Originally Posted by Holotor View Post
Favourite map at the moment has to be Jackhammer on Trailer Park, so fun just sitting on the bridge picking off people trying to get the hammer and sneak their way to victory. :')

You can actually go from the two sides of the the map instead of the middle bridge, there are some jumps your need to make, and they are a bit risky but pretty straight forward at the same time, too bad I once waited of one of the platforms you need to jump on and smashed someone with the hammer =D
<&Erth> fagm <&Erth> duck <&Erth> *fuck
Fagm duck fuck everyone.

Originally Posted by Holotor View Post
Yeah, the only thing you need to pay for are the clothes and accessories your dude wears (unless you win clothes/accessories in Daily Prize, ofc).
Oh and Tinerr you can only have 2 guns in 1 loadout, did you mean 2 loadouts so you can have 2 classes to choose from every time you die and whatnot?

yup, pretty much.

About the modes, I really hope they add some deathmatch soon, capturing the thingie when you kill someone is kind of boring and doesn't let you camp anywhere ;o
Originally Posted by Tinerr View Post
yup, pretty much.

About the modes, I really hope they add some deathmatch soon, capturing the thingie when you kill someone is kind of boring and doesn't let you camp anywhere ;o

I've read somewhere that they actually made you grab the blutonium to avoid camping. I doubt deathmatch will be added =P
Fagm duck fuck everyone.

You'd be surprised how many times I've been headshot by a sniper while grabbing a point, but yeah, you do have a point.

But you'd also be surprised and how coordinated 4v4 ranked teams are, everyone has his own role and position in each mode and everything.
Fagm duck fuck everyone.

Soulzi - EU

Made a healing beam weapon with light assault scope and used the basics for my 2nd wep.
Combat medic is about to have his first match
Originally Posted by EJM View Post
You can actually go from the two sides of the the map instead of the middle bridge, there are some jumps your need to make, and they are a bit risky but pretty straight forward at the same time, too bad I once waited of one of the platforms you need to jump on and smashed someone with the hammer =D

Yeah I know where most jumps are, but sitting on the left side bridge and waiting for them to come either left, down low in the middle or far on the right is just easy to pick them off one at a time.

In Blitz I love just sitting back and waiting for new players who aren't used to the game to converge on the point, then I just pop a 'nade and kaboom!
Ive been playing this recently with a few friends. Im a bit of a beginner, but I find this game addicting and a blast to play.
I started playing this recently and must say, I'm not disappointed.

Add me on steam ( holybutler ) and we can play together.
Buying/Selling heads by great artists? Shoot me a PM