Toribash
well I haven't done an exam since high school because of Btec...I never really had problems with them, always seemed to get pretty decent marks. Tell what did piss me off though, one time one of the exam people who watch the students kept standing next to me and squeeking the floorboard.
[TPO][OSG][ARA][Zero]
"and I have tons of friends" Deakster/Dickmaniac/Deak
Originally Posted by Arglax View Post
So... are people comparing high school exams with university exams here?

Pretty much the same, I've done 12 exams a year since year 7, uni exams and highschool are identical.
<Faint> the rules have been stated quite clearly 3 times now from high staff
Originally Posted by ImmortalPig View Post
Pretty much the same, I've done 12 exams a year since year 7, uni exams and highschool are identical.

Not here where I live, friend... There's a significant difference. For one, the amount of material is many times greater. The difficulty of the material also grows exponentially. At least, that's what I would say.

I don't think you could say that the difference in difficulty between a grade 7 and a grade 8 exam is the same as the difference in difficulty between grade 12 and year 1 uni.
f=m*a syens
I never find exams stressful, i get crazy stressed out when i have projects though. I always wait till the last minute before i start