Toribash
I use a Cintiq 13HD, Sort of have an ART BLOCK... The only way I could ever afford that was as a christmas gift "as It was.." Most expensive thing I own and thought I wouldn't get It because of cost.
It's the cheapest of the Cintiq's available from the wacom site "£730, 999$" Unless you look elsewhere to get the Cintiq 12WX, The Cintiq 13HD works great and It was the best for me as I hated using regular tablets... could never get used to looking at the monitor while drawing on the desk.. If I never got the Cintiq 13HD I wouldn't be doing PC Art as much.

Originally Posted by Shook View Post
Believe me, i've tried, but you can't in any obvious way. :/
Fortunately, it is possible to NEARLY remove the problem by maximizing the speed and minimizing the spatial tolerance required for a double click, along with changing the mouse setting for double click to be as fast as possible (which is not even close to being as fast as i usually double click, so...).

By the way Destram, if you do get a Bamboo, you may want to disable the "press and hold" feature, since it's a major pain when you're trying to make small lines. There are much better ways to right click than that.

Shook I know that problem, happens on Cintiq 13HD but you just disable it and other things by doing a bunch of stuff... Yeah Its not gone in the Cintiq's..
I like to draw and stuff
Again thanks for your replies! Well the Cintiq or the sort of those inscreen tablets is for now out of my budget. Even tho i want to start with a more basic one.
i would say do it like i did.
buy a wacom bamboo, or how its nowadays called intuos, and try it.
then buy a intuos pro like i will in the next 1-2 month.
but i wouldnt do it... if i could rewind, i would definitly buy the intuos pro directly.
the bamboo is a very nice beginner tab even good enough for some advanced stuff but it was in germany about 99$ (75€)
and you can save the money and buy a way more advanced tab instead.
0118 999 881 999 119 725 3
I have a Wacom Bamboo Capture that I use for art. It's pretty good and only $100 USD. If you want quality however, you might want to look into the higher end Wacom tablets.
Buy me food and tell me I'm cute.