Toribash
If I use Fpt I'd be able to make redandshakey demolition colour right? If so I am interested in buying and you need to hook me up with a flame But I am only able to pay in items :<

THE WORM LIVES!
LegGang
Yes, an FPT can do almost everything to change that flame, it depends on the items you're offering, tell me, what are they?
✦RIP -zzzkie, I'll miss you 2012-2015 #neverforget.✦
👼Proud owner and leader of [Ascend] with my brother, Nevramon👼
Check out my 🎧 FREE💃 sound request shop! - I have a lot of art (like, 45+ heads and a few sets) for sale! PM me for them!
Yeah..higher. Cobras already has 30k offer with or without fpt (lol the buyer is generous so idk if im gonna give him or not)
redandshakey - looking for 45k+ for it with FPT
Check out my 🎧 FREE💃 sound request shop! - I have a lot of art (like, 45+ heads and a few sets) for sale! PM me for them!
Originally Posted by Rhaemondzzzkie View Post
Yeah..higher. Cobras already has 30k offer with or without fpt (lol the buyer is generous so idk if im gonna give him or not)
redandshakey - looking for 45k+ for it with FPT

Cobra: 34K w/ FPT
redandshakey: 47K w/ FPT
You do know I only have 1 FPT right?
Also, a bit higher man please?
Originally Posted by Rhaemondzzzkie View Post
You do know I only have 1 FPT right?
Also, a bit higher man please?

Well.
That's interesting.
Anyway.
I'll do 85K both with the FPT.
90k/both and deal with FPT? :>
Pl0x do 90k <3