Toribash
$50 for all five pairs.

Your prices for the flames are that of flame prices in 2009. It's quite unrealistic.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Originally Posted by Shmevin View Post
$50 for all five pairs.

Your prices for the flames are that of flame prices in 2009. It's quite unrealistic.

Meanwhile, I see single average-ish hands sold on flames forum for 50k... But, I could use a mass buy.

$80 / all 5 pairs and deal
You're out of your mind. At an average price of 160k a pair or 80k a flame, no one would pay that much.

Though, since you're a duelist, I'll duel you $80 or 800k vs all five. If you're interested, PM me. Otherwise, we aren't going to make a deal.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Originally Posted by Shmevin View Post
You're out of your mind. At an average price of 160k a pair or 80k a flame, no one would pay that much.

Though, since you're a duelist, I'll duel you $80 or 800k vs all five. If you're interested, PM me. Otherwise, we aren't going to make a deal.

Wouldn't duel you even 20k. Been losing too much to your friends fellow "duelists" and I'm rly frustrated. But they're flames in duals and they include those 3 very superb pairs (first 3)...

:V What's your highest offer?
Bump! Price update. I reduced the expected price of 4 pairs by a lot, so I guess it should be low enough for you to buy them! Check the first post!
Bump! Huge discount mass deal available for $65 / all 5 awesome pairs. Other than that, USD added as a payment form overally. Note! I had PM offer of $52, but it's low.
Originally Posted by Litc View Post
Well, my offer still 52$ for all of it.
Just contact me whenever you accept my offer.

It's a hard bargain, because it would give a lot of profit to you and... no profit to me.
Originally Posted by ago2808 View Post
how much for the "grey"?

95k would do