Ranking
Originally Posted by souldevilj View Post
http://www.hawkin.com/airzooka
You haven't lived until you own one of these. Never gets old.

You can make one of those for cheaper. Using the book Im about to mention.

Id get a book called mini weapons of mass destruction. Both of them. And then office supplies to build your armory. I have hours of fun with this book, making penile catapults, paper clip trebeshays (dat spelling doe), and other things. Its not $150 but is still pretty damn cool.

Alternatively, or along with it, puzzles. Surprisingly enough, rubix cubes are not as hard as everyone says, and are great entertainment when you get good at it.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I usually buy shoes and clothes, but I bought an Element skateboard for around $80 a few years back, so you can get a really good skateboard for $150
If you get a skateboard for around $80 or more, get a pair of skating shoes to go with it, like some DCs or Element shoes, maybe some Vans, if you're really into skating, that is.
If not, maybe get some clothes or a bike? If you are able to afford a motor bike (dirt bike) for $150 where you are I'd get that, they're great fun

But yeah, also get some comforting things, maybe give your bedroom a 'makeover' I guess, get a hammock to relax in, some floor lights, wall heaters, light boxes and neon lighting or whatever you want really..
Personally, I'd go for a nice outsidish look, like astro turf (fake grass) for a carpet, a hammock, some nice wallpaper and some nice things to make your room look really good
Last edited by Butler; Dec 13, 2013 at 01:17 PM.
<Icky> Butler is the worst es
<Reta> can I fire him yet ?
Man if I could do that to my room with $150 this world would be a better place.

Why not buy a starter guitar and get learning something new?
If I were you, I would get Lebron 11's. You know, those nike shoes?
Or I would get clothes, and a room makeover, like Butler said.
Last edited by tylercoon; Dec 15, 2013 at 12:54 AM.
Originally Posted by souldevilj View Post
Man if I could do that to my room with $150 this world would be a better place.

Why not buy a starter guitar and get learning something new?

Lol starting new? I'm MLG at guitar and have a fairly good one
[SIGPIC]hh[/SIGPIC]
Pyro | MF | GerU | Electric | Revel | Essence
Well $150 dollars won't buy you the best guitar there is, and he might not end up liking it, so you could get a fairly nice guitar second hand for $150.

I'm also 'MLG' at guitar; it's worth his while to buy something that isn't over the top expensive in case he doesn't pursue it too far xP
- new jacket
- chocolate (150 dollars worth man)
- new leather jacket
- 150 dollars worth of hot chocolate
- fancy chair so you can sit by the fireplace and smoke yo' pipe
- fancy bath robe

thats all I can think of on the top of my head. But good luck on finding the perfect present!
Last edited by MrJingles; Dec 15, 2013 at 03:35 PM.
\o\ | ORMO | OSHI | OLDA | [duck] | Team Canada | Maple Syrup United | Team Philippines | [UssR] | Anime United | /o/
Originally Posted by xNess View Post
I already got a decent skateboard and guitar lol, she is also budging on a graphics tablet, but the thing is, 150$. And windows Xp.

What kind of deck did you get, every good deck I've had are usually p2, so if I were to get what I consider a "decent" deck, it'd cost 175$ at the least. Oh, and I'd recommend books, endlessly entertaining.
Last edited by green14; Dec 16, 2013 at 06:57 PM.
Thank you Ba$ed God.