Toribash
Originally Posted by ishi View Post
hi tehbasher

i've learned that everyone is probably lying about everything and that people are greedy.

Whoa whoa.. this is all so sudden.. Hi ishi

Yeah and you can never really trust people on the internet.
hi tehbasher
you seem less... pink, than i remember.

the internet cares about spelling and grammer, sort of.
slang is not international.
-=Art is never finished, only abandoned=-
the limits of my patience and that people are incredibly greedy and will complain about losing 2 tc even when they have 5m on their account.
and that everyone will yell at you when you use efficient moves.
How are you?
Be careful of a language, even if you know it well.

See, fart translates to speed in Swedish, so I was in France...
And I was living with two nice girls, not gonna go into too much detail about that, but I noticed that the traffic was very wild and wanted to ask about the speed limits.
You guessed it. I literally asked them if they had any "fart limits". God, I don't think that the mistake was ever cleared up.
It's so dumb, because I knew the difference between fart and speed, I just momentarily mixed it up.

Oh yeah, and on a different occasion I managed to pronounce Virginia as vagina in front of my English teacher and the whole class. Yeah, she wasn't too happy about that <.<

I did all of this in toribash. It's on topic and don't question me.
Watch out for Gm's otherwise they will close your threads up to the point where people start using things like "Says the guy who gets all his threads shamed" against you!.... I learned how to play Ninjutsu the hard way.
blue
pink
The biggest paradox I hear is players wanting Toribash to be an E-Sport, and then complain when people play to win x.X
Need help?
Creati0n says: still my favorite. <3
I sacrificed my firstborn for this great human being to join (M) ~R
Just Use Thunder!
I learned that Hxcbbqimo's real name is
Hardcore Barbeque In My Opinion

....Also I'm his son (I learned that the hard way)
<13chillz> Grab a crayon and go zoom zoom
That a lot of people on the internet have no sportsmanship.
[20:07] <@SpartaCraft> This is the sexiest potato I've ever made.
I learned to never sell things for people, because most likely they stole it, thats why they dont sell it themselves.
Howdy, I'm Mod Squad & The Social Media Manager @ Nabi Studios , if you have any modding or social media questions PM me or DM me on Discord: Matarika#5297