Toribash
Toribash > Life.

People still have nothing to do, i.e me and lumpy. No one's going anywhere and if they do it's only to 'quit'. They'll come back almost no matter what. Greenlight might pull in more members but Toribash dying? Really? Psh, this hell hole won't flick out like a candle. It's like the damn sun. It keeps us alive.
Last edited by hobo; Jul 15, 2013 at 05:38 AM.
don't talk to me or my dudes ever again
Wushu with a dojo makes comebacks useless. You're close enough to just wait out the opponent, then jump away while making a good strike just as they reach you then, repeat.
It's not like the other mods where you start point blank and you stay point blank. Back pedalling is very, very effective in Wushu.

And because you're inside a "ring" you're technically not running.
Toribash is a original game. No games are like toribash, but i think it will be more famous if they do it form xbox 360 or Ps3/4. But after all Toribash still the best figthing games, not sure for the graphinc, but for the gameplay is amaizing, so it will die when all the internet wolrd will die, so never!
Tonight ... Biko Joins the Hunt!
Hi guys, I am having problems with my toribash. When ever I download it and finish it is not saying the usual things like "Username" "Password" it is only popping up random letters like "ppppppp" "ffffffffff" please help me. I would like to help toribash get more players.
Last edited by maximix; Jul 22, 2013 at 02:34 AM.
um maximix you should have posted that in the support forum
i dont know but i think you should update your graphics card
INB4 14 days ban
Things that will always keep TB alive
1-Great Forums
2-Original game, havn't seen one like it yet
3-Money does not help people become more powerful and give you an unfair advantage like so many other games around. This games currency is simply for aesthetics.
4-This game is based on skill, there are no levels, skill points etc. meaning all ranks have an equal chance in a battle.
5-Not immature this is a game that people of older ages can enjoy, unlike games such as runescape, wow etc. I dont feel silly playing it.
This is why even when players leave they seem to always come back.
Last edited by AusKingd0m; Jul 22, 2013 at 02:08 AM.
Playing Toribash Again! Old friends feel free to pm me, or new friends ;).
[OLDA][EXTREME]
Well seeing as a famous YouTuber (InTheLittleWood) just made a video on Toribash, and that the community is asking for more, I think we're about to get a flood of new members.
[20:07] <@SpartaCraft> This is the sexiest potato I've ever made.