Ranking
Originally Posted by Madgecko11 View Post
Im sorry if i seem rude here, it is my intention, but are you being an idiot? Microsoft has been incredibly open about what they are doing in fact it's their transparency that has lead to the huge swath of criticism. You are the sort of person i have a problem with spewing ignorant hate because you feel wronged. You know the PS4 requires you to pay to play online right? They didn't specifically say it at their conference they just listed the things you can do without Ps+ and multiplayer wasn't on the list. What i want is for intelligent gamers to have conversations with out having to deal with aggressive cocks thrusting their opinions in without having done research.

Woah there big boy!

To answer your first question: No, I am not being an idiot.

Every Microsoft conference from here on out will not discuss their anti-consumer policies. Nor will their eventual ad campaign for the XB1 shed light on the policies at hand. That's what I meant to say. I guess it wasn't as implied as I believed it to be. They're not talking about it themselves anymore so its up to everyone else to make sure that policies stay in the spotlight instead of them being swept under the rug like MS so desperately wants. Do you understand now?

And in the last part of my post, I thought it was implied that I was aware of what is going on with PS4 and PS+ since I mentioned paying for online. I could have been more clear, but I don't think it was too hard to notice that. Eh..
"Fear not the Tori who has practiced 10,000 openers once, but fear the Tori who has practiced one opener 10,000 times."
Xbone. We're calling it Xbone now.
<&Fish>: did you just infract the toribot?
<&Fish>: you're fired
<JSnuffMARS> sounds like a drug-addiction or mastu(I'll censor that word)
<bishopONE>: also yeah fisting
<mwah> Gynx is it true you got admin over hero because hes from pakistan
Originally Posted by DaNooB23 View Post
Woah there big boy!

To answer your first question: No, I am not being an idiot.

Every Microsoft conference from here on out will not discuss their anti-consumer policies.

Im willing to bet you are wrong, preferably on both accounts but most importantly the latter.
Now with 100% less angst
Originally Posted by ImmortalCow View Post
So PS4 no longer has free online play?

Correct, instead you'll be getting a better online service for $

<Erf> SkulFuk: gf just made a toilet sniffing joke at me
<Erf> i think
<Erf> i think i hate you
Originally Posted by SkulFuk View Post
Correct, instead you'll be getting a better online service for $

Oh, I see.

Thanks ShilFuk
Originally Posted by Madgecko11 View Post
Im willing to bet you are wrong, preferably on both accounts but most importantly the latter.

So place the bet then (on both accounts).

It would be a horrible business move by MS to even hint at those policies again. Especially after Sony has announced that they are not following the same route.
"Fear not the Tori who has practiced 10,000 openers once, but fear the Tori who has practiced one opener 10,000 times."
Don Mattrick: "We have a product for people who aren't able to get some form of connectivity; it's called Xbox 360"
Originally Posted by aracoon View Post
Don Mattrick: "We have a product for people who aren't able to get some form of connectivity; it's called Xbox 360"

The video: