Toribash
Ah , I got an idea ,
MAXIMUM AFK fee penalty = 100
MINIMUM AFK fee penalty = 1

Good?
Poop poop poop shit shit piss pussy pear-shaped person peice of shit
I actually think this feature is legit if someone is ruining your game by just going afk over and over you should be able to punish them so they don't do it.

I wonder how much tc Orko has lost because of this >.<
<13chillz> Grab a crayon and go zoom zoom
AFK is not a problem, if u're afk and you are not even moving when the battle starts, the enemy dont lose nothing, since you're not rage quitting or anything like that, so it would be kinda useless. An example, you're in a room with your friends but you gotta go eat and you forget to close the game or to go to spectators, what you gonna do? lose 100tc because of that? I think it is useless and sorry but a "retardely" bad idea.

Originally Posted by Brince View Post
What if the person has no tc?will it become -100?

By the way, i agree with Brince. And if you dont have the money, what you're going to lose? Im totally against this feature/idea.
i love helpin' people :]
Sorotan , it just annoys gamers in BETTING servers and specially in tourneys .. That simply sucks
Poop poop poop shit shit piss pussy pear-shaped person peice of shit
Originally Posted by SkulFuk View Post
Punishing people for being AFK & clogging up the queue + wasting other player's time in certain servers = perfectly fine, play the damned game if you're queuing

Letting anyone turn it on = not cool

Giving the TC from it to the douche that turned it on = also not cool

it is actually a gain of time,
people wont fight and will win matches automatically.
No, wrong.
Nobody gains anything from an afker, the match is ended without any profit for either player. It doesn't count as a win in any way.
Brendan (he who passeth judgement on the frequent changing of signatures): I don't do hentai anymore