Toribash
Well the first thing that i saw was: you should put uke more closer to you so you can hit him with that spining back kick, the oepener was kinda classic, but smooth and nice, you should better landed that, not just on one leg, the first "reall" kick was nice but the starting of it wasnt so good becuse that landing on one leg.The rest was nice, and I like that pose.
If you wanna hack the speed and what not, you might not wanna make those twitches too noticeable.
Then again, if you do manage to smoothen those out, please inform us that you have hacked the replay. (Cuz I don't wanna go flipping shit if I watched a hacked replay and didn't know it.)
Like Cro said, the first back kick would be so sexy if it actually hitted.
Now it just seems quite useless and you don't keep the flow with it but stop and kick in the air to get towards uke.
Split and punch was fine.
Last kick was just eh followed up with no pose.
I want more of your manip replays, I find them alot more enjoyable than these.
'u'
Thank you guys so much o/ Figured I'd wait to thank you to avoid filling this thread without replays being posted.
Haven't really posted the replays I've come up with since I don't want to get too much cnc without being able to live up to it. However I finished a pretty nice Madman today which is hacked around the first dm in 2 places. They're both speed boosts. One for the foot and one that you'll have to find yourself ;p See it as a test so I'll know if it was subtle enough.
Attached Files
#Hattersin_UltraPronductive.rpl (172.9 KB, 66 views)
Last edited by Hattersin; May 11, 2013 at 01:11 PM.
PM me with any and all questions
Opener looked really nice.
The way you threw uke's arm up looked quite cool and I loved your left leg at 150, gives you the feeling that you're actually standing on uke's leg.
Other two kicks flowed nicely but the way you fell to the ground and transitioned to the pose looked weird.
Keep in mind that when kicking don't contract the leg until it's fully extended, it gives the kick a much more powerful look rather than a pokey look.
'u'
Hey Hatt i was just cruising around and landed here.

Well this replay is pretty cool dawg. I like the opening sequence, rotation kicks smooth and well balanced. (its not my personal fav) But looked good in that replay. also your first kick then after the jump, sweet indeed. then the barage to uke (poor guy) was awesome. i like it pretty much. There is nothing to critic on that for me.

GJ is all what i can say man.
Thhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaanks

Took a glance at how experienced people handle shit and while being angry as fuck I made this. Strange how replay-making feels better when emotional or similar.

Yes, There was notepad involved for fancy details.
No dm's where harmed in the making of this replay. (Just had some fun with the first lines of code.)

OPINIONS \o/

NoticeTheSpaceBetweenWordsInTheName. PertyKewlRight?
Attached Files
Last edited by Hattersin; May 22, 2013 at 07:54 AM.
Everything was nice and smooth as per usual. But the part that really stood out was the pose, really nice. 8/10
<BISH> kick chan my modes are moving on their own~
<Shook> FLAGGOTS
Thanks <3
Guessing there was not many people active on a weekday soooo... Bump.
Last edited by Hattersin; May 25, 2013 at 11:18 AM.