Toribash
As you may know, the ones which are active, my activity was not so good.. like a lot of others here because it's summer.

My reason because i wasn't even on the forum, didn't checked it and bla bla, was and is that i had a hard crash. One on my nice Mountainbike.
I was in a bikepark in austria, 2 days. 1st day had a little crash but all went better then expected. 2nd day first time riding down the hill - no problem. Second one at a table (table = jump) i don't know what happend because i crashed that hard that i got knocked out.. so, this is the reason why i wasn't even online in the forum. But i'm pretty ok now!

~dave
_SXD_
_AEON_
Here is the handlebar:

And my Helmet:

And here the heli (got the bill of it today.. holy shhh...)

Yeah, was pretty lucky i think. Could have some broken bones etc. but, i am alive and now its all.. nearly all good ;-)
_SXD_
_AEON_
wooow the poor helmet Oo
damn you you killed it ;(

nice to see you alive anyway
<Aeon><Master Belt><Gamers Inc.><RMO><GERMAN Unibash Manager>
^-^Join My Fan Club^-^Aeon Elite Video^-^
Join Aeon
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Spaft|Vipertech|Chirs|Jormungandr|SocKeTe|threedog 2|Habeeb|SXDave
Guys, don't expect me to be uber active ( yeah right, as if I were the last few months ) the next two months. I'm about to graduate as an electrical engineer and really need to focus on studying.
That doesn't mean I won't check the forums every now and then, but I won't be playing my few matches every day anymore until I graduated.
[AEON] - Never stop fear us!