Toribash
Hobomoose such a marvelous idea! Simply spendied, I must excuse myself for not having enough room in my pitiful signature to be able to embrace your idea but you are nothing short of a genius for coming up with that, friend.

Now now fluxpony, let us not ruin this delightful moment of peace with 3 year old posts, here, have some tea and relax. Why don't you tell us a story?
piratez
3 year old... I would be delighted to hear the tails of you all in a simple manner of speech.
would you like me to tell you a story good sir?
Leader of nothing
Ah yes, we're not getting younger over here young lad, go ahead and bathe us in your magical wounderland stories while we stroke our things slowly and watch :3
Last edited by Simon; Feb 9, 2013 at 05:11 PM.
piratez
I am quite ashamed and disgusted by that dear sir. but however, once again, would you like a story?
Leader of nothing
Ashamed? Disgusted? How dare you? My snake is of royal blood and if you don't start minding your manners I may or may not make it rain on you.

For the third time, you incompetent but somehow charming sir, yes, tell me about the adventures of FluxPony
piratez
Originally Posted by Simon View Post
tell me about the adventures of FluxPony

He bought an computer and is now using the internet.
The end.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Oh, you have asked for it good sir. I am now enraged, I liked you Simon, and sir Toazuku, you were a good men. Now, now I'm so angry I could just crush a gape.
Leader of nothing
Well then a duel would have to be arranged, fisticuffs I presume?
<BISH> kick chan my modes are moving on their own~
<Shook> FLAGGOTS
when you decide to not posts one sentence posts here, I presume. well stories, strictly human or strictly pony?
Leader of nothing
I prefer my self strictly Wolid. But I see you would not have any stories of him. So enthral me with your tales of past and present.
<BISH> kick chan my modes are moving on their own~
<Shook> FLAGGOTS