Toribash
Relaxall most def, easier to counter moves that your opponent throws at you.
Unless it's judo. Just hold and and pray that your snapkick works against the other guy's snapkick.
Both...

I like a mixture of both that way your flow is different and you can do alot more form the relax body but for defense hold is good.
Ninjutsu Club.
Ninjutsu Club Leader.

Retired, at least for now.
Originally Posted by Akobo View Post
How do you guys play?

I am not telling you to insult others or anything.

I am just asking who plays hold all and who plays relax all.

In my opinion it's ok to play hold all, some of the great players of this game play hold all.*

For some reason, people started to base skill on whether or not you play relax all or hold all and I don't get it

I don't look down on either play styles I think it changes up the game a bit to play hold all in mods most people play in Relax.

**[citation needed]

Originally Posted by Avengd7x View Post
I use relax. But if I dm I hold all, its a habit

Same.

Originally Posted by ImmortalCow View Post
relax all is better in every single way

Amen brother.
the inner machinations of my mind are an enigma
I play with hold all that helps me to control my Tori alot but sometimes I have to relax any questions ask me if u need !
Old Is always GOLD
Relax all the way. A lot easier to swing your body around and alot more momentum.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

[Atlantic] [Ethr] [Team Australia]

12:18 AM - Sonic: I fucking want a bisexual pride flag cake.
I mainly relax, but I use hold when I wish to leave a joint mid-ways. As an example, if I wish to hit to the center of the tori, I hold the shoulder so I don't have it nor contracted or extended. That's just me, some people say I am weird, I prefer saying I am Boing.
㋡ My TB A$AP Homies ㋡
[PS4 - Xx_MeekMill_xX]
Depends on the mod,

For example in abd, I use hold since it's easier to counter lifts etc.

But in wushu, I use more of a relaxed style because it is much easier to move more swiftly or improvise successfully.

However, in sp or when I'm going for a realistic look, I use both approximately the same amount.