Toribash
no, groumet, there is a replay on the first page.
edit that replay.
Former iCoF Leader. EMG I'M DYNAMITE, EMG I WIN THE FIGHT!
[Team Canada] ~ [OoT] ~ [TABD] ~ ARA ~ [TM] ~[Hurrmo] ~ [TMO]
Im going to need to find someone else willing to help donate tc for the event and to help make openers
ICOF forever! FUCK YEA EGGY AND ME GONNA FUCK YO SHIT UP! We shall never backdown! You cant handle us when we fight! We are the Irish Gods! Fear us!
im almost done the replay!
So the replay contest for the first week ends today. I want everyone to please stop posting replays 5 hours after this has been posted. I will choose a winner later and get the tc sent as soon as I am able to come up with it
ICOF forever! FUCK YEA EGGY AND ME GONNA FUCK YO SHIT UP! We shall never backdown! You cant handle us when we fight! We are the Irish Gods! Fear us!
oh, devil, i can help donate the tc.
also, finished the replay
it actually sucks so much... i crapped it out in like 5 minutes
Attached Files
Replay Edit #1.rpl (99.1 KB, 4 views)
Ok the winner for the first week iiiiisssssssssss..... LUTHERY YEEEEEYYYYYYYYYYYYY but in all seriousnesss I liked the style put into to it and it looked great. ok I will send my half of the tc assoon as possible P.S. I just got a ps3 with black ops 2 so if you want my gamertag is MaraudAndMurder
Congratz.
And merry christmas guys
Ok the tournaments are down and thats my wayof getting tc so until then ill have to wait for it to come back. In the meantime I would like to staate that I won't be on very much any more. ps3 is too damn addictive.