Endurance Onslaught 6.0
We need it back more than ever now so we can test our new members! Bez is also having that revolutionary war, but without an official server to ourselves, we can do almost nothing to actually act upon it.
BRAWL PWNS!!!
The ToriNews Organization HELP REBUILD UNCE!!!
you think i dont know that? xD
why do you think im holding out on the war right now?
besides,were not paying for that server.
from what i understand,we should get it free.
ask beeh,he said it was a mistake when updating the game
^ = free..
*Sigh* I wish we just had it back already... Anyway, while the server list was loading I saw "Clan...UNCE" on server 56, but when it was loaded, it changed to Mr. Poptart:::Mods. Could someone who still has the pass try to access that and see if we can in fact use it as our server? It's a pretty wild theory, but maybe by some random chance we could make it our server...
BRAWL PWNS!!!
I never said it was a mistake, I said that we were doing some wierd stuff with it and they probably thought we were farming, or abusing power. If you still have the old versions, contact me.
Meow, I am quite a cat these days.
Even though no one knows me, I know more about them than they know of me.
Originally Posted by MasterPpv View Post
What do you mean by "the old versions"?

Like 3.2, 3.0, and that.
Meow, I am quite a cat these days.
Even though no one knows me, I know more about them than they know of me.
Dang... well, it was worth a try anyway. So how long has it been since we PMed them about this, anyway?
BRAWL PWNS!!!
Originally Posted by Beeh View Post
Read >.>

The reason we don't get our server is because they need more servers for other clans, I say they just make it back to when you have to earn respect to become official.

THERE ARE LIKE 17 WUSHU SERVERS, MAKE ONE OF THEM OURS JEEZ

we gotta deal with this >.>