Toribash
My main language is German. I also know Italian and English and had Latin at school. I'd really like to know Spanish and Russian.
“War is a game that is played with a smile. If you can't smile, grin. If you can't grin, keep out of the way till you can.” - Winston Churchill
Originally Posted by Kagami69 View Post
I think a language
confused

I think very hard

Well, that would not be to hard to learn, especially that I am from Poland and really alot of words etc. are similiar
I'm a native English speaker and have been studying Spanish for several years now.
I would love to learn Japanese for anime/Japan-only video game reasons, but having briefly looked at what that entails has really discouraged me from trying.
(Namely the written language, with its countless Kanji characters.)
Other than that I'd like to learn French or Latin because of their common links to the Spanish language, and particularly Latin as I have an interest in classical studies.
Last edited by 4zb41; Nov 25, 2012 at 04:57 AM.
I know both English and french because I live in Canada and took french immersion, and some day hope to get the certificate that legally says I speak that language (but i suck at the writing portion), but I want to learn Russian because some day I dream of going to Moscow or St. Petersberg in the future.
<BISH> kick chan my modes are moving on their own~
<Shook> FLAGGOTS
I know English/Portuguese.
I really want to learn Latin though, but it's pretty hard to find a good teacher.
"You have every right to be offended, just don't cry when no one cares."
Originally Posted by bigGrin View Post
My main language is German. I also know Italian and English and had Latin at school. I'd really like to know Spanish and Russian.

Spanish
It is the easiest language to learn.
[Neon] New Times
🐵2012/2015🐵
Originally Posted by Kagami69 View Post
Spanish
It is the easiest language to learn.

I tried, I find German the easiest to learn

PS Can anyone help me with my Russian? I need to improve
Originally Posted by JorreI14 View Post
I tried, I find German the easiest to learn

PS Can anyone help me with my Russian? I need to improve

german isnt easy at all, spanish and english are a bit more easy ;)
(im from germany, so i can tell it :o, my english is better then my german.)

i want to learn japanese, cuz of much good animes and mangas, atleast so good that i can understand it from just hearing. (reading and writing isnt neccesary)
i also want to speak perfectly english not just good, becuase its a world wide languange and i just like it to talk with people from other country´s and stuff.
Parrot | Tabby | Nike | [Midnight] | Foxy | Deridor | Joel

Helping admins since 2013 (Can't ya'll leave this alone?)
Reta's Bitch, Property of Kriegery, Bribed by Bird, Tinerr 4 President.
Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Take the land, that must be taken. Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Devour worlds, smite forsaken
English as a second language can be a real motherfucker to learn as a second language, due to all the slangs and slurred dialogue.

I've been learning spanish btw
the inner machinations of my mind are an enigma