Toribash
Normal, I hope you are a girl....
"Oh honey."

Anyway, just do the basic, talk to one and be yourself.. That's all there is to anything, no need to think anything else.
X|Twitter: @YRBWrld |-| FB: @YRBWrldFP
Discord: Discord Me
First of all, be patient and wait for a relevant time to begin talking to a girl. When you start blabbering on about some interesting topic, make sure you're full of confidence (e.g. Don't twitch)... If she just ignores you or says something sarcastic, don't worry. Most people are total jerks and have no respect for anyone but themselves. This just means that you need to talk to someone else with a nice personality.
Oh, and be yourself.
i FINALLY been able to talk normally to bitches i mean girls o; yay
Poop poop poop shit shit piss pussy pear-shaped person peice of shit
Let me do this for the hell of it..

If you go up to a girl not acting like yourself but end up getting her... Have fun acting like that person and not yourself and then fuck up and she finds out you lied all this time...
Mistakes is, JUST BE YOUR DAMN SELF!! If the girl don't like you for what/who you are, then she isn't worth your god damn time. Don't stud over one girl, there are over 5M girls in this planet you can pick from. One of them are the perfect one for you, but it takes time to find out who she is. She will come to you, or you will have to go to her. faith will drag you two. I should know, that's how I met my fiance.
X|Twitter: @YRBWrld |-| FB: @YRBWrldFP
Discord: Discord Me
Originally Posted by SkulFuk View Post
How to talk to girls in 2 easy steps:

1. Open mouth
2. Produce words

this

I'm not in a romantic relationship yet, but it works nicely for those platonic friendships (including those where the girl has a boyfriend). Exactly what to say depends on the person, just like with dudebro's.
<Blam|Homework> oiubt veubg
various places to find me lol
tell her you're a black belt in an obscure martial art
<lumpysolo> ermergerd it's jalis <lumpysolo> love u too jalis <3
<jalis> you are worthless <jalis> ignored for my sanity
hey,here's the problem.you can't just talk to them,they might walk away from what kind of topic you derp up.you gotta try and think of something you might both like.try using something like the building life of nature.when she does not walk away,you're good.if she looks like she's about to go,you're doomed.try something that will get them there.
私の顔にそれを言う。
Just ask her if she likes holister. Then ask her if she likes similar things to holister. Chances are, a bookworm who plays WoW isn't going to have anything in common with a varsity cheerleader. If you're doomed to being a nerd no matter what, settle for one of the big-boned goth chicks. Otherwise, ask if she likes holister.
-----
Originally Posted by carl View Post
tell her you're a black belt in an obscure martial art

You're totally trying to insult me :<

Fuck you people, taekwondo is kickass.
Last edited by NormalCitizen; Nov 4, 2012 at 09:33 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Just walk right up to her, slap her ass and ask her if she roots. Be alpha as phuck.
My heart just wouldn't be in it, you know? haven't got one.