Toribash
seeing myself in the nabistudios toribash page
decapping alexownz or dikarika(i think, not sure) in what appears to be wushu(never played much wushu and dont think ive decapped either of them)
sorta feels like i represented the economy at the time
feels good
http://www.nabistudios.com/games.php
-=Art is never finished, only abandoned=-
Yeah Solax, Atlantic all the way.
Anyway, my best moment was becoming the co leader (almost co owner) of the clan -Pain, too bad it died.
wow that
sucked
My most glorious moment was probably back when i won the Nabi Replay Maker tournament (which was back in '08, mind you). The fact that the prize of 300k TC was enough to net me a full set of textures was nice too, but it came second to the bragging rights. :U

Second most glorious moment was when i suddenly found one of my replays among the default ones. I was like "whaaaaaaaaaaaaat".
<Blam|Homework> oiubt veubg
various places to find me lol
My best moment was probably the time I became second (damn deprav) in the Hurtlocker event with a wushu boom. I thought it was pretty unfair because boomhitting in wushu is pretty hard, but still, it was a glorious moment for me because it was the first event I won.
either when i got accepted into Zero as a Orange belt or my first ever GMtourney win streak of 4 i think
[TPO][OSG][ARA][Zero]
"and I have tons of friends" Deakster/Dickmaniac/Deak
My best moment was when hagan raged quit when I owned him (:
But of course I blew up swearing....
Poop poop poop shit shit piss pussy pear-shaped person peice of shit
Best moment-
First-Being praised by hampa(sometime back in another account)
Second-Buying a set that nobody else bidded against(yeah!)
Bye bye toribash