Toribash
Ummm oki u seems offline when u be online send the tc and when i got it i will send u the texture
Last edited by saherusf; Aug 30, 2012 at 09:05 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
its me saherusf i just got banned becuz one of clients on my public network entered with me on a tourney and i got banned cuz they thought iam using multi accounts -_- any way there is no head texture by 200 tc O.o
Originally Posted by Market Rules View Post
F) All threads (with the exception of the Requests board) must now have a tag, the tags are: [A]:Auction, [B]:Buying, [S]:Selling, [T]: Trading.
.....[A] : Auction : For auctioning off art/items.
.....[B] : Buying : For requesting art/items.
.....[S] : Selling : For selling art/items.
.....[T] : Trading : For swapping items

I will add the tag for you this time, but make sure you add the proper tag to your next Market thread.

Originally Posted by Market Rules View Post
C) Following information must be added to all textures and texture previews:
.....I) The resolution they are made and displayed in, from 128, 256 or 512
.....II) The original artist of the set when bought from someone else. Always credit the previous owner of the set.
.....III) Whether or not you are willing to recolour the items and how much it would cost

Make sure you include all of the above information to the first post within 24 hours or I will close this thread.

Read all of the Market rules here:
http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=239340
@lwafflez first.. he is my brother and its his first time to make a shop so he made a mistakes second he got banned for 5 days but i don't know why
Want set? head? avvy? pm me if you want anything.
head 1 for 1k ?
-----
and size 512 times 512
Last edited by bestone; Aug 31, 2012 at 05:35 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump