Toribash
Your honor replay is very impressive. You taked skills in balance and fluidity. I just dislike the final stance, both knees extended.

Really good job.

My Youtube channel : Mocucha Toribash

Wow reall nice replay, you are always so fast moveing and i like it .And as Mocu said that pose wassnt good.
Opener looked alright, but you was stiff something.
Mini manip wasn't neither okay, neither alright, neither anything; because as pusga said and he was correct: "Grab kills the manip".
First hit looked good, but it wasn't fluid enough.
Split looked really weak, you could take your time and aim it well then you could kick and it will look powerful.
Hand DM was a bit nice, maybe it could be better.
Fuck the decap, you could make a boom without just taking a simple DM.
Pose was stiff as uhhhh.
Nice replay, but you should work more on hitting uke and making the hits more powerful and destructive.
By the way, I didn't see anything destructive here... I would give you a 5/10.
█████ Vector █████
█ ███████ █
That was great. The dms are certainly not destructive, but the movement and the way you dm with style and precision made the replay enjoyable to watch.
The manip looked really cool, i loved it.
Your hits were nice, but seems like you extend your kneet too fast, try to ghosted your feet when kicking. It will make your kick better.
Pose was alright.

Overall, nice replay, looked enjoyable.
8/10

*cnc me maybe?
"People become stronger cause there are memories they won't forget."
You're styles good, the hip punch was bad, it wasn't very powerful. I liked the decap it had a kind of strength to it.
For the manip, it was alright, it easily could've been better if you hadn't let uke touch the ground a lot.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
|Replay|ORMO|