PM Erth, he loves it.
~~~~~~~~~~
<~Lightningkid> I'm a spiteful dickhead
<Muur> Ah, good old Dutch Wall Sex..
<~Fish> I love handling dicks
i have no fucking clue

it's just a placeholder name until it names itself anyway )o(
-----
Also day two.I'm typing this from my shit phpne soo excuse. Any mistakes.

I managed to get two and a half hours of meditation time. it was cut short bY a pretty deep vision I had,, which made me start bawling.. I'm still shaken up... I'll go into detail tomorrow.
-----
actually no fuck that
Last edited by SlyBash; Jun 7, 2012 at 05:52 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
day 3: I didn't get much done. I'm now 7 hours into the process, I could finish after thehour and a half mark because my body just wouldn't let me. I repeated the personality trait process. still no emotional response. however, my tulpa has been letting itself form physically. since I am offering it near full control on how it looks, I may end up haating the appearance. however, I will not try to change it. so far, the small flashes I've seen go as follows: tall, white male. has near-black hair that's in dreads. when he's clothed, he usually wears a black jacket. might have a soul patch.
Originally Posted by SlyBash View Post
day 3: I didn't get much done. I'm now 7 hours into the process, I could finish after thehour and a half mark because my body just wouldn't let me. I repeated the personality trait process. still no emotional response. however, my tulpa has been letting itself form physically. since I am offering it near full control on how it looks, I may end up haating the appearance. however, I will not try to change it. so far, the small flashes I've seen go as follows: tall, white male. has near-black hair that's in dreads. when he's clothed, he usually wears a black jacket. might have a soul patch.

I figure since the fact that the tulpa knows pretty much every little detail about you, it should have your interest in mind. So I guess the appearance will be to your benefit and your taste.
You're taking boredom to a whole 'nother level and basically forcing yourself to have Schizophrenia.

Think to yourself, or maybe even ask your tulpa this question (Scratch that, he'll probably say nothing's wrong):

How the hell can anything good come from this?
Last edited by DaNooB23; Jun 8, 2012 at 01:26 PM.
"Fear not the Tori who has practiced 10,000 openers once, but fear the Tori who has practiced one opener 10,000 times."
kitfox: that's great, you should pat yourself on the back for being so constructive
nikita: hah okay
danoob23: your name sucks
shooter190: haha okay no fuck you