Toribash
Originally Posted by swetaros View Post
But then, I'm more inclined that we would get eaten. Because the people didn't appear intelligent; humanity had a long evolution path.

Originally Posted by Tamashii View Post
It wouldn't be like "Ye, humans would be extinct cuz dino's ate'em"....

Swetaros: I beg to differ, we ("Cavemen") weren't that stupid... We just had to make due without the technology we have today, and were quite creative actually.

Yeah, except humans did not exist during that period of time. Neither did cavemen, neanderthal, or any other closely related human-type mammal.

The only types of mammals alive were in small mouselike forms.

(http://dinosaurs.about.com/od/otherp...rlymammals.htm
RIP [TPC]
This guy was once a GameMaster
again, continuing along the theory that we would have existed at all/evolved along a similar pattern
hypothetical bullshit:
eventually, the trex's little arms would eventually because less like arms and more like wings, crossbred with a salamander and lucky evolution shit, we would be doing this

i wish the dinosaurs didnt die
Last edited by BenDover; Jun 6, 2012 at 10:05 PM.
-=Art is never finished, only abandoned=-
Originally Posted by PieGod View Post
Yeah, except humans did not exist during that period of time. Neither did cavemen, neanderthal, or any other closely related human-type mammal.

The only types of mammals alive were in small mouselike forms.

(http://dinosaurs.about.com/od/otherp...rlymammals.htm

The dinosaurs would excist at the humans time if the asteroid hadn't had an impact... In other words, humans would have to adapt, as illustrated in the image above.

Edit:

Would've been so fucking awesome :/
Last edited by Fenris; Jun 7, 2012 at 09:05 AM. Reason: Re-formulating
for all I know I doubt that the human race will survive an year in the world along with dinasours. you can just guess and see the logic of what it would do if it wandered to somewhere like a city or wherever. If there was that is. Probably there would even be a bit of technology in those time.
and to hell with aliens coming to help us? hell with it? why would they come here and risk their lives. I am sure that they will invent a telescope before coming to a distance to earth.
and for the reason that the dinasours disappeared. I do not think it was due to a meotorite. If it was It will show some sign of evidence if it did.but all that is a theory with nothing back it. If a meotorite was to strike this little plannet I do doubt that how will it survive. it just may,but not without structural damage. the dinosaurs were spread around the whole world meaning if the meotorite was small it would have hit someplace. take the american continent for example. if it was to strike there the effect would not be on the whole world will it?
Yeah, That's what I'm saying. The meteorite could not be the only thing that wiped them out, There could have been other natural and climate changes, Which made them adapt, Which made us adapt as well.
Originally Posted by RayA75 View Post
At the time of the dinosaurs, human's ancestors haven't even began to evolve.

Humans never "began to evolve", God created them.
If you're religious I don't think you should be here, as you would get annoyed by most of the atheists here.

But, If you ask me... Men did "evolve", they were first monkeys and adapted as the environment changed, we got bigger brains etc...

Don't get me wrong, because I'm not denying the excistense of a god.
As I've already said... I have yet to say that I don't believe in a god.
Before the big bang there was nothing, no? Not even time.

Therefore I can't deny the excistense of some entity.... Which I still have not.

In short: Defeating a sandwich only makes it tastier....
kingBen's is right
There are must be some kind of entity what was created this big system
Think about this
The pray is in our dna:human are believed in a god through thousands of years ,there was borned many religion in many tribe and they are prayed many times..
through thousands of years the pray is writted in our dna because in the begins are already was a religion what was human can believed, pray for the god of it and it was happened through thousands of years it was like our brain is growed bigger..
I hope you understand what I'm talk
I think this big system(our universe) was not created by nothing it must... it must be a intelligent thing what was maked this boom and created everything
I think in these times, atheism is some kind of rebel aganist the normal societys
OR it can be because you have a trauma in life(hit by car or something) and from this you lost your belief...
See my mug , it'll probably turn the flowers black