Ranking
Yes,othin,alot of people,actually.

And about trolling..i find it acceptable in minor way,just to give that little spice to the game.
Just for fun,but if it gets way over borders,it's annoying and stupid.
WON THORN'S TOURNEY
Originally Posted by Dad View Post
Yes,othin,alot of people,actually.

And about trolling..i find it acceptable in minor way,just to give that little spice to the game.
Just for fun,but if it gets way over borders,it's annoying and stupid.

That is crazy.

Also, I also think those guys who try acting like trolls are funny too.
Originally Posted by Othin View Post
Trolling is what makes this game somewhat fun.

Tell me would you play this game if everybody was all polite and there was no one to pick on?

Picking on someone and fail trolling aren't the same thing.
Originally Posted by Akmal View Post
Complaining about trolls only shows that you are incapable of dealing with young people and also at controlling your temper.

oh ya im incapable of dealing with them? i have been gaming since i was 3. back on the dreamcast. im used to it but you know it just gets annoying now where everyone is doing it. its just stupid and people need to grow up
Goodnatured banter: entertaining

Malicious trolling: terrible

Incompetent trolling: hilarious

There's my view of things. I haven't noticed a particular trend in the frequency of trolling, but the fact is that more and more things will seem idiotic when you age. I'm beginning to see this, and i've not even begun my adult life yet (will i ever? THAT IS THE QUESTION). Also, slight exception to the trolling thing: Trolling people who really have it coming can be amusing. As in belligerent jerks, not the genuinely unknowing.
<Blam|Homework> oiubt veubg
various places to find me lol
Trolling is amusing to me. One, because of the person doing it. Either they're really good at it, which can make it enjoyable, or they're just plain bad, which makes it amusing.

Two, because of other people's reactions. EVERY GAME IN EXISTENCE NOWADAYS HAS A MUTE/IGNORE BUTTON. Yet nobody uses it if there's a troll. And more often than not, the player will admit to knowing that the person is a troll. Yet they fail the golden rule of dealing with trolls: don't feed the troll. And that's just amusing as hell for me.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
parents can no longer beat the shit out of their kids (since its illegal)
Result: tons of consequences, this topic could be one of them xD
[ORMO] [OLDA] [The Team] [The JHX Experience]
Good day Dr. Freud
Originally Posted by Yaksha View Post
I miss the old days

fair warning:

Do it and I will report you.)

trolling is just acting sarcastic. What's to report?

(Unless they suck at it and it's just like "haha im justn bieber !!vgdbfbfdg"
-----
Originally Posted by largeKilla View Post
parents can no longer beat the shit out of their kids (since its illegal)
Result: tons of consequences, this topic could be one of them xD

Just because they're not allowed to doesn't mean they don't ;)
Last edited by Zayex; Apr 27, 2012 at 04:24 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
the inner machinations of my mind are an enigma
Trolling isn't even a bad thing lol. I find it quite funny and amusing sometimes, maybe that's just me. You can't expect everyone on the internet to be all sinister and mature, It would look like ass-kissing all the time if you "respect" every move someone makes or every technique someone uses.