Toribash
Good thing i brought a porible porter pottie plus toribash wont die because of its updates and like minecraft it will get bigger and people will stay maybe to make a name for themselves as long as the communitys small the chance to make your mark is easy
Delaid is the best mod ever :D
Originally Posted by Litc View Post
I could imagine it about next year if hampa's doesnt care toribash anymore. Check the expiration date here
http://who.is/whois/toribash.com/

wrong wrong wrooooooooooong.
hampus is working all the time on tb.
only cus he doesnt release something that dont means he isnt working on it.
Got any problems or questions about computers or any other tech?Feel free to PM me any time. Lmod for Computer/Mobile Chat
The reason why Toribash is slowly dying is because there's little to no focus on the actual game. Its all about the forums which, as people already have said before me, isn't really the most awesomest place in the world due to all of the newbies coming in.
"Fear not the Tori who has practiced 10,000 openers once, but fear the Tori who has practiced one opener 10,000 times."
I think like said before when 4.0 comes out alot of old people will come back again
Myself i know a few people that joined like years ago
And will come back again when 4.0 comes out
Less people make art
But those very few people who make art
Do make awesome stuff
And there are very few good replay makers
But the stuff they do is like the best
And people get atracted to that and try it too like i do;p
But i think because much people join and a few leave it wont die soon
I think because of 4.0 it will last a really long while
Last edited by Hamza; Apr 26, 2012 at 05:02 PM.
i have no clue what will come New with 4.0
I thought its like the stuff 3.94, 3.97.... but hopefully it won't die :/
0118 999 881 999 119 725 3
the popularity boost when we progressed from 2.x into 3.0 was pretty hectic, so il imagine that when 4.0 is eventually released, the game will pick up again, users take new things alot more seriously, so pretty much everything will increase, replays will get popular and innovative again with the new mod possibilities, texturing and vid making will increase with the "something new" factor, ingame tourneys will go mad and clan activities will be taken seriously.

Toribash has still got a fair bit of life left in it, and there is always a revival of something whenever somebody comes up with anything new or interesting

with the game stagnating for such a long time, no one feels like putting any effort into anything, was talking a while ago with mod makers and vid makers about various possibilities and with what we have available right now, we arent using any of it to its full potential, and all it takes is a few choice users to up it a bit and take things seriously.
-=Art is never finished, only abandoned=-
If 4.0 is truly as remarkable as people think it will be and if it is as much of "a step up" from the current version then I predict a great boost in not only popularity but morale too.

And if some new UGC feature was released too then it would be like a renaissance and a whole new age of creativity and design. That is if and only if 4.0 can make people go wow.

If it is not up to that standard, Toribash will go on as it will now. Slowly sinking. Though that sinking is slow and will still take time it is sinking none the less.

(My opinion.)

Oh, and moved to Offtopic since this is a decent discussion thread which seems to prompting good thinking and ideas.