Toribash
Originally Posted by Gymbash View Post
I was just chillin one day when I decided to start playing a MMO and I found a website that listed them... I clicked on toribash and was all, " O______O this is soo badass"

Yep. That's what happened to me. I was bored of the game I was playing one day and I started searching for a game called the Sand Game. A site listed it with a bunch of other games. I saw Toribash on that list and clicked and well...
3DS FC: 2750 - 1690 - 5913
Acesonnall's Temporary Site: http://flavors.me/acesonnall (If anyone cares)
I Was looking for a fun ragdoll game at youtube and a gameplay video of toribash poped up andi was like ':o sounds glory fun ' and i gave it a shot and i quit it.. days passed and i said like 'oh that toribash game' and i came back to toribash.
Honestly,before 5 years i was playing roblox.
Got bored of it fast enough and started to google similar games..
Nothing cool cam up,untill i saw toribash.
Downloaded,started playing,but firstly never thought i could ever win a game,so i quit for like 3 years.
And after that,i was sitting at my pc,thinking about something to do,when suddenly i remembered about toribash again.
And after 2 years,i'm still here.
WON THORN'S TOURNEY
Heh. I watching endorphin animations (program) on youtube and i dont really know how i click to one of the Chez vid O.o when i saw this moves i think its a next animation program and i wanna download it. WEIRD
~RIP [Vector], Shikkumo's butthole
Replays, Videos
I was actually going to code a ragdoll physics game, so I googled it to make sure one wasn't made. Then I saw Toribash and I was like "FUCK!!!".