Toribash
The first one was nice, smooth and some nice effects were added to it and same with the second, but the third and fourth I did not like as much. Third was because it was just a flash sample and the fourth one because I didn't see much realism used with the body physics. (Legs weren't moving while everything else was flowing)

Here are some of mine, I hope you like.

One

Two

Three

And for Hours and other that want to learn Pivot, You should space your movements like [-][--][---][--][-] Not like [--][--][--][--][--] And just like in Toribash, it needs momentum and flow to look good. Just PM me with any questions on anything you need.
dude you seriously need to work on easing, it's choppy as hell.
don't go around teaching people how to do it if you can't even do it yourself.

i fucking hate pivoters, i'm sorry
Smooth. Entertaining. Humorous. Your animations are excellent.
The second to last one, the one where the olive-colored stick fights the black stick is the best, in my opinion.
Mhm.
If you ever start thinking of taking up animation as a job, I recommend moving on from Pivot as it's aimed for the lower aged class.
Macromedia Flash would be your next step, then after that you can try moving on to 3D animation such as Blender...

I'm studying Graphics Communication which focuses on stuff like this. I recommend taking on the subject if animation is what you're into.
Last edited by MintCat; Jan 31, 2012 at 12:29 AM.
Originally Posted by Wekmar View Post
The first one was nice, smooth and some nice effects were added to it and same with the second, but the third and fourth I did not like as much. Third was because it was just a flash sample and the fourth one because I didn't see much realism used with the body physics. (Legs weren't moving while everything else was flowing)

Here are some of mine, I hope you like.

One

Two

Three

And for Hours and other that want to learn Pivot, You should space your movements like [-][--][---][--][-] Not like [--][--][--][--][--] And just like in Toribash, it needs momentum and flow to look good. Just PM me with any questions on anything you need.

shizz dude you are great
you need to make it smoother.

Originally Posted by gamekid View Post
Smooth. Entertaining. Humorous. Your animations are excellent.
The second to last one, the one where the olive-colored stick fights the black stick is the best, in my opinion.

thanks buds

Originally Posted by MintCat View Post
If you ever start thinking of taking up animation as a job, I recommend moving on from Pivot as it's aimed for the lower aged class.
Macromedia Flash would be your next step, then after that you can try moving on to 3D animation such as Blender...

I'm studying Graphics Communication which focuses on stuff like this. I recommend taking on the subject if animation is what you're into.

yeah i want to study macromedia
can you teach me one day?

Originally Posted by Gymbash View Post
These are nice animations :3 Great job!

thanks feel free to cnc
Want some Head texture? PM ME
-SixPaths-
There's a free macro-media flash I think. Just Google it and find some basic tutorials. But a program like flash would be easier with a Tablet.

As for your animations I personally think they are really good. But the last few are slightly choppy. The first one was by far the best. I think you have a pretty good base, you could make some really good stuff if you kept at it.
My heart just wouldn't be in it, you know? haven't got one.
Originally Posted by SlyBash View Post
dude you seriously need to work on easing, it's choppy as hell.
don't go around teaching people how to do it if you can't even do it yourself.

i fucking hate pivoters, i'm sorry

I was just saying that if they want to get some tips come to me. They said they were starting off, I would probably know more than them. And I'm giving the tips that my teachers gave me, not my own.
hmmmm that's nice animations but i stoped Pivot 3 years ago :/
i'm now on Flash 8

if u want see some just say it.
.: Kratos <3 ][ Tricerafi ( Evil Twin) <3 ][ Raiken & Kaito <3 ][ Manta <3 ][ NvSfocus ][ Wylde][ Pure ][ Trocher3 ][ Shrook :.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
~I got Death and a Vampire as Waifus ~