Toribash
Or get a mini cooper. It is actually affordable and i will be nice when it will be vintage. second it is so fast accelerates 1-60 m/h less than 5 seconds. it is twin turbo. it is also nice in cities because it is so small you could park any where. the mini cooper don't consume many gasoline. it also sound like a sports car.
ps. i know all that stuff becasue we have one.
I don't know about the cars in your area but the most reliable first-time cars are Toyota, Holden and Ford.
Your second car should hopefully be a nice middle-class one like Nissan 350z (Image Below)

Last edited by Dose; Nov 30, 2011 at 01:44 PM.
Dose is dead.
oh do tell where you are from where middle-classed people get cars like those
<&Fish>: did you just infract the toribot?
<&Fish>: you're fired
<JSnuffMARS> sounds like a drug-addiction or mastu(I'll censor that word)
<bishopONE>: also yeah fisting
<mwah> Gynx is it true you got admin over hero because hes from pakistan
Originally Posted by sid View Post
oh do tell where you are from where middle-classed people get cars like those

The nearby nissan dealership. They're cheaper then what I drive, if what I drove was new. Pricing for those is starting at $30,410.

Pretty middle class.
Hoss.
My middle class car costs 10k, am I not that middle class? ;_;
<&Fish>: did you just infract the toribot?
<&Fish>: you're fired
<JSnuffMARS> sounds like a drug-addiction or mastu(I'll censor that word)
<bishopONE>: also yeah fisting
<mwah> Gynx is it true you got admin over hero because hes from pakistan
I have a Holden Barina, which is called an Opel Corsa in Europe I think?

It's good. Uses very little petrol, never had any mechanical problems, cheap to insure due to it's size and power.

My only criticism would be it is a little gutless and has quite slow acceleration, but I suppose that is to be expected in small underpowered hatchbacks.

Mine is pretty basic (no power windows, sat nav, leather etc) but they sell nicer models for quite a reasonable price. I got mine second hand for $3,400 AUS with 137k kilometres (It's a 2000 model).
nangs
Originally Posted by sid View Post
My middle class car costs 10k, am I not that middle class? ;_;

Middle class? Are you serious?

My parents are dirt poor and they both have a car each 10-12 thousand
Dose is dead.
cars are a lot cheaper in germany than they are in any of the nordic countries. we also salt our roads so much during winter that it isnt healthy for the car. don't buy from northern europe
QUACK