Toribash
No we aren't, but if I knew him in real life then I'm sure we would make great friends, even though he's 17 and I'm 14. My sister is 16 and I've told him about my sister.
I'm more active on the forums since my internet for my computer was canceled... Hopefully Ill get it back soon
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[SmallBowl] [fallu] [Moop] [Parrot] [SkulFuk] [Icky] [Sassy]
[Ex-MSquad]
Need help with any market related questions? Feel free to PM ME. <Powas> I've got a degree in 1001 techniques of masturbation
Originally Posted by MocroGunz View Post
I'm more active on the forums since my internet for my computer was canceled... Hopefully Ill get it back soon

Oh okay :3
what the hell is a "Justin"
Yea, I do sometimes get the chance to play a little bit on the weekends. I'm hoping for a laptop but I might not get that. I will also be making an irc. I expect people to try and get in the irc as much as possible.
Last edited by NightFuryBank; Sep 17, 2011 at 03:23 AM.
Originally Posted by NightFuryBank View Post
Yea, I do sometimes get the chance to play a little bit on the weekends. I'm hoping for a laptop but I might not get that. I will also be making an irc. I expect people to try and get in the irc as much as possible.

I hope you get the laptop, and as for the irc - i will personal pm every new member and ask them to be active on it.
what the hell is a "Justin"
Originally Posted by NinjaPiez View Post
I hope you get the laptop, and as for the irc - i will personal pm every new member and ask them to be active on it.

I could do that, but if you would like to help I do appreciate it. I will make the IRC channel when I come back from finishing my personal buisness(bathroom trip)
Originally Posted by bambam2601 View Post
MocroGunz, Is MegaCash your sister?

Haha not at all, im all dude :3

Are you an artist and want to make a decent amount of TC? Check out this thread.
MegaCash and NinjaPiez, please try to keep your responses to a complete sentence. Also try and use more than a two word response(Ninja). Just be more careful because we don't want that to bite us in the ass later. Thank you.

*Note, this is a warning to all people*

I'm not going to be super strict just be careful and don't do it often.