Toribash
I'd say MW3. Black ops has been around for a while, but soon it's going to "Ferment" until nobody's playing but hackers.
I should know, I play WAW. Such a pity, it was such a nice game. Nice games are ruined when invincible tanks are literally flying into a building.
There are a bunch of hackers on BO already. Grab MW3, it's your only chance!
Mhm.
The last 2 or 3 call of duty games sucked. It just turned into a bunch of hackers and unrealistic bull shit I didn't have time to put up with.

Call of Duty games are extremely unrealistic, and if you are looking for a game that will be realistic etc. wait for BF3. I assure you the guns on it will be better, and there will be a more mature player base.

CoD fans: Why do you guys still even believe in the CoD's anymore? They literally make map packs like every month, and they come out with new games like literally every year. It has gotten really old and annoying.

If you are looking for a quality multiplayer game, get BF3. You might even be able to play it when you get it as well. Will take you forever to get into a server the morning mw3 comes out. It also comes out a month or two earlier than mw3 as well.

If you are looking for a quality singleplayer game, get The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim. It will be intense, and more than likely earn game of the year awards.
I would defintely say to wait for MW3, because in Black Ops unless you buy ALL the map packs the game will get a bid boring and predictable after a while. Plus MW3 has the same features as Black Ops, and the guns in MW3 look a lot better in comparison.

Plus you'll save money.
\o\ | ORMO | OSHI | OLDA | [duck] | Team Canada | Maple Syrup United | Team Philippines | [UssR] | Anime United | /o/
MW3 will suck.
Get BF3.
ONTOPIC:
Get Black Ops. Zombies > MW3 anyday.

I'm the chicken.
M 'n' M factory!
Not on this game anymore.
thanks guys
ill get mw3
i hope the online is really good because i buy games for there online play

Smack bitches