Toribash
He makes the same beats and different lyrics.

He can't rap

He can't play the guitar

He kissed a man O-O

Jsutin beiber can withstand a bottle to the head while lil wayne takes a bottle to the chest and cancels the concert

If you ask me he is the best rapper alive
Your signature has been banned because it draws in hate. Thank you, Toribash Community.
so what do you dislike about his MUSIC exactly? jjust the part that you think he uses the same beats but different lyrics?
i never said anything about all that other stuff yall talkin bout..

i just like his music!

Besides: you can't get mad at him cuz he don't know how to play the guitar... maybe he hasn't learned fully yet. so. that's my point.
Last edited by rubber99; Aug 30, 2011 at 07:50 AM.
you yo daddy son
are u serious ,....

when lollipop came out i got pissed of lil Kids playing this fuckin shit every time, the auto tune sucks btw and the voicechanging too , where did the real rap gone ,,,

R.I.P to the ReAlest N***aZ

2pac
Biggie
Eazy E
Bone thugz
Bizzy Bone

not soldier boy and bowwow
fuck dat fakeassbitches...
The Sleepy Beast
Yes i have heard she will on youtube and at the begining i thought he was actually going to rap :O. Then he said

"Now go on and pop that pussy for meh"

Oh yeah greatest ever. Tell you what, if you can give me 10 songs were lil wayne doesn't talk about pussy,money,sex then i will download baby by justin beiber :l and he can't be featured in songs like successful.
Your signature has been banned because it draws in hate. Thank you, Toribash Community.
so that's why you don't like him? cuz he talk bout that stuff? lol. i think it's funny so i have nothing against it. also. @morbon because he's learning and he thought something sounded good. "HE THOUGHT". maybe not you. but him.
so yeah. and lil wayne has 1 song that i can think of right now. "How To Love"
and what's wrong with gettin pussy? i know you want it... unless you're a girl/gay.
you yo daddy son
Originally Posted by rubber99 View Post
Besides: you can't get mad at him cuz he don't know how to play the guitar... maybe he hasn't learned fully yet. so. that's my point.

He shouldn't play it on a record then.
FUCKING MAGNETS EVERYWHERE IN THIS BITCH
but as i said before... he might've thought it sounded good and wanted to include it... get off wayne dick maaan!

also:
Originally Posted by Twankie View Post
Tell you what, if you can give me 10 songs were lil wayne doesn't talk about pussy,money,sex then i will download baby by justin beiber :l and he can't be featured in songs like successful.

"How To love"
"President Carter"
"6 foot 7"
"Abortion"
"Nightmares of the Bottom"
"Tha Carter IV Outro"
"Mirror"
"Right Above It"
"Drop the World"
"Prom Queen"
"Mr. Carter"

And those are all HIS songs. he just has other people featuring in them. so. and i think it's more than ten.

EAT DEM NUTZ.
lol.
you yo daddy son
Originally Posted by rubber99 View Post
but as i said before... he might've thought it sounded good and wanted to include it... get off wayne dick maaan!

also:

"How To love"
"President Carter"
"6 foot 7"
"Abortion"
"Nightmares of the Bottom"
"Tha Carter IV Outro"
"Mirror"
"Right Above It"
"Drop the World"
"Prom Queen"
"Mr. Carter"

And those are all HIS songs. he just has other people featuring in them. so. and i think it's more than ten.

EAT DEM NUTZ.
lol.

"how to love" Love song not a song about life

"President Carter" is kinda like "john"

"6 foot 7 foot" lol you on crack?

"Prom Queen" Is a song about a hoe.

"Drop the world" Good job finding a rock song by lil wayne almost about real rap

"Right above it" Yeaaaaaaaah...NO!!!

I haven't heard the other songs yet