Toribash
OMG Ishi posted here, lulz well thanx for explaining who ishi is now i dont feel that much of a noob (but i still am)
God is dead
All I have to say is Ishi is one of the coolest toribash players and one of the most respected. Ishi has as much respect as Hampa does. I'm surprised you didn't know of him. Ishi, your the shit bro! I hope to one day earn at least 10% of the respect you have. Love Ishi and may he live on forever.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[SmallBowl] [fallu] [Moop] [Parrot] [SkulFuk] [Icky] [Sassy]
[Ex-MSquad]
Need help with any market related questions? Feel free to PM ME. <Powas> I've got a degree in 1001 techniques of masturbation
Originally Posted by Zayex View Post
ishi is a god, 'nuff said

Nah, really, ishi was an smod.

wow you missed when his name got red.
But yea i think its true he was smod
Are you satisfied? Do you know who Ishi is now?
Summing up:
Ishi was the greatest. Holder of uncontested, unquestionable awesomeness and Ishi powers so plentiful that he could make i rain Blood Vodka and turn Pet Rocks into Toriburgers.
Any questions?
Ishi is awesome, he probably thought of the game before hampa was even born, but i all seriousness, Rutz is better.
\o\ | ORMO | OSHI | OLDA | [duck] | Team Canada | Maple Syrup United | Team Philippines | [UssR] | Anime United | /o/
Rutz isn't better :o how dare you insult Ishi, he is the greatest!

MyFaves
Ishi
Hampa
Star
Bendover
Gum
Toast
Mosier
Last edited by DruggedPanda; Aug 14, 2011 at 12:43 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[SmallBowl] [fallu] [Moop] [Parrot] [SkulFuk] [Icky] [Sassy]
[Ex-MSquad]
Need help with any market related questions? Feel free to PM ME. <Powas> I've got a degree in 1001 techniques of masturbation