Ranking
View Poll Results: Is this the best NFS game ever?
Yes
1 Votes / 10.00%
No
9 Votes / 90.00%
Voters: 10. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

looks like a better racing game than the previous few NFS games, played hot pursuit 2 in hopes that it would be as good as the originals, but wasnt impressed.
car games will forever live in the shadow of underground and most wanted.
carbon was interesting, but not as entertaining as the others

sound and lights look great though, will consider buying the game, anything is better than the new gran turismo, what a let down...
Last edited by BenDover; Apr 5, 2012 at 10:07 AM.
-=Art is never finished, only abandoned=-
Originally Posted by BenDover View Post
looks like a better racing game than the previous few NFS games, played hot pursuit 2 in hopes that it would be as good as the originals, but wasnt impressed.
car games havent been the same since NFS most wanted

pc cars games, maybe.

I bet you can't say that GT5 , for example, sucks...
I have gt5 on ps3
boring as shit.

they built it up to be this amazing game, and the cars feel sluggish and unresponsive. feels nothing like driving a real car, theres no feel for the weight of the car or how much power there is, where the grips at, nothing... put a car into a drift and you're going on game experience, not driving know how.
the graphics are pretty realistic, but nothing special, the rain and snow, no where near as good as the preview vids.
i was more impressed with Grids graphics and career

overall, its just boring.

NFS carbon and shift was the best driving experience out of the NFS series.
carbon exxagerated everything, so it felt like you were actually doing something when you drifted a corner or drafted your team mate.
Shift was pretty and on the ps3, the pressure sensitive R2 made accelleration feel real.

and most wanted and underground were just plain fun

I hear good things about forza and similar driving games, but recently, theyv all been distracted by the social aspect of the games, which is meh...
havnt played them though, not going to pay ps3 game prices for a game that might only be slightly entertaining.

will consider this one though, if it takes longer than a day to finish
Last edited by BenDover; Apr 5, 2012 at 09:25 PM.
-=Art is never finished, only abandoned=-
I guess i'm getting Undercover. It has beautiful cars, Pro Street's customization options, police chases like MW and Carbon...

Anyways, people who reviewed it didn't like it too much. I think i'll enjoy it anyways.
Snipin' is a good job, mate!