Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Want to come onto the server anyone?
-----
I can't like open any doors cuz they close right away because of the lag...
Last edited by kaddon; Jul 26, 2011 at 05:45 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Proud member of Pandora
Ghuh? Kaddon, could be the permissions or whatnot. You need special privileges given to you by the almighty Server in order to open doors and not being pretty much trapped in the city. It may be just lag, but it might also be as I've said.

I would, need comp, shall be getting it tomorrow probably. Fixing it, actually.

I... bore of Minecraft. I don't know how, it's just that, mmm, I never quite get any of my overly ambitious projects done and I can never settle just just build a house. That's be boring.
Last edited by Acavado; Aug 6, 2011 at 07:03 AM.
Only thing I built near that city on the server is a quite charming nice-lookin' cottage outside the walls, near the forest. It's mah farm.
Me and my friend just got mega griefed, Seriously lost a shit load of stuff.

I was wondering, since we have to start contemplating server shift, whether I could join this fine server, if the offer is still available.

I would like my friend to come to though, he's nice, pretty funny as well.
Likes anime, intelligent humor, I think you would click.
HEy
Sure, just let me update the addons and such, since that hasn't been done for over 2 weeks. Also, PM me your names so I can add you to the permissions. :3

Edit: Server is online, and up to date.
Edit2: Updated plugin list in the first post.
Last edited by Brubert; Aug 22, 2011 at 04:25 PM.
crazylars: Nope, I'm just dumb
I miss you Foxfaeg, I will never forget you <3
I lost connection, then I came back and died :( After that I collected some mud, chopped a few tree, planted a mushroom and made a big mixed-wood tree. :p :)
Also, for those who played earlier: I started a new map.
So far almost nothing has been built, but there is a tiny harbor and a spawnhouse at the spawnpoint.
crazylars: Nope, I'm just dumb
I miss you Foxfaeg, I will never forget you <3
Woo! *goes play*

Never mind.

*goes update drivers*

Doo doo doooo...
Last edited by Acavado; Aug 25, 2011 at 12:28 AM.
meh, gotta finish the 2nd floor of my dirt house. 'll do when I have some more free time.
you know, transporting all that dirt and making the inside soft and wet. Brown gold.

I wanna taste that sugar, sweet and close. That will be my house 4 reel!