Endurance Onslaught 6.0
I must get the demo >_>

From what it looks like, this game looks amazing. Those who say the animation is choppy, transitions need work, etc should remember that the game is STILL BEING CREATED AS WE SPEAK (type in this situation).
I'd want to get this game, whether I need money or not. It looks so freaking awesome.

Also, I see they edited Leach's first Deathrip. Looks a bit more realisitic. imo.
It's. . . been too long.
Originally Posted by extremerun View Post
Pain Master is a remake of a old school game

there are many demons and you need to defeat them in different ways, the one from the beta you need to "catch" him.

there isnt any solid information yet.

also: about the deathrips.

i think they are making deathrips to afect every character (i guess)
it would be weird to defeat a guy and use a deathrip on Plasma xD (the metrossexual)

edit: DEATH CARGO Demo will be released on August 1

so he is trying to get the demon inside him?
no he needs to sacrifice himself to save his wife :P

atleast it was what piranhasoldier (youtube user who works for necrostorm) said.

the mayan (character) needs to sacrifice himself every level to save his wife i think
Belt: 10th Dan ; Clan: JollyR
Orgs: ORMO, Portugal Organization and T3AL
Just finished reading the character descriptions. Wouldn't Morbo be able to simply drain all the water on the other character's bodies and kill them without much of a fight?
<&Fish>: did you just infract the toribot?
<&Fish>: you're fired
<JSnuffMARS> sounds like a drug-addiction or mastu(I'll censor that word)
<bishopONE>: also yeah fisting
<mwah> Gynx is it true you got admin over hero because hes from pakistan
Originally Posted by sid View Post
Just finished reading the character descriptions. Wouldn't Morbo be able to simply drain all the water on the other character's bodies and kill them without much of a fight?

I guess he likes to "play" with his opponents before killing them. But yeah, good question.
It's. . . been too long.

It doesn't state how fast it absorbs water, so I guess it's possible it can't absorb all the water out of someone without a decent period of time to do so (during which the victim could retaliate in some way).

Otherwise, that's a possibility for another one of those "Deathrips" - absorbing all the water leaving nothing but a skeleton and some scrap pieces of skin.
morbo is a bomb used to destroy planets

pretty sure he can fuck alot of people
<&Fish>: did you just infract the toribot?
<&Fish>: you're fired
<JSnuffMARS> sounds like a drug-addiction or mastu(I'll censor that word)
<bishopONE>: also yeah fisting
<mwah> Gynx is it true you got admin over hero because hes from pakistan
morbo is a bomb used to destroy planets

pretty sure he can fuck alot of people

Agreed. But, I guess NecroStorm might add some deathrip involving sucking water out of the opponent (which would be pretty cool).
It's. . . been too long.
Aracno is so sexy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Read all the character descriptions and the stories and learnt all I could about this, has a very interesting background.