Toribash
Cars exploding just by being shot at (can only happen if you shoot them in the gas tank IIRC, and even then only with incendiary rounds, since whatever the gas tanks are made of is designed NOT to make a spark from anything hitting it, whereas incendiary rounds have their own fire)

Lack of flight response (like Thorn said. Yeah, let's just walk towards this scary sound when there's some killer whatever on the loose)

People can't hit for shit (if you're supposed to be this soldier/hitman/what-the hell-ever, it's implied YOU CAN SHOOT STRAIGHT)

Dying mid-sentence (can happen, but damn it's overused)

Bad guy delivering a damn monologue and then dying because he was too busy talking (if you're gonna kill someone, just do it, dumbass)

Someone looks inside a really dark room, gets complacent and just turns around to head back, and then something grabs them from behind and drags them inside the room (it's like, if there's a damn killer alien or monster or whatever on the damn loose, don't turn your damn back on the damn dark room until you're damn well away from the damn room. You take quick damn looks behind you to make sure you damn well know where you're going, but if you know for damn sure the way behind you is damn clear, keep your damn eyes forward, damnit)

And various others i can't think of right now.

EDIT: Tripping over and then not getting back up, instead opting to crawl around (IT TAKES ALL OF A SECOND TO GET YOUR ASS BACK UP)

EDIT: Yeah, pretty much http://cinemassacre.com/2010/01/20/t...movie-cliches/ that.
Last edited by Serithi; Jun 20, 2011 at 03:12 AM.
someone getting hit off a building then the camera angled down so you can see the person falling. WAYYY over used
RIP [duck] Aug 28 2011 - April 20 2020
When the main character changes sides for a while.
Either to trick his/her enemy, or just to turn evil and then change sides again to learn
a lesson at the end.
'°o[Ethr♥][My Music][B.A.W.S.]o°'
#Team@#w#@
When there isn't that one totally unneeded slow-motion bullet kill which makes the movie much better
Hoss.
Originally Posted by Hyde View Post
When there isn't that one totally unneeded slow-motion bullet kill which makes the movie much better

I agree, I was watching the notebook with my female of importance, and I was thinking

"Wow this movie would be so much better if there were explosions and slow motion bullet deaths"
T0ribush: I could not get into two worlds even if my life depended on it.
ಠ_ಠ ಥ_ಥ
ive watched ventage point yesterday...
thats full of cliches... its the perfect example of european cliches in stereotypic american eyes... marrocco a small country in europe between spain and france instantly was a 6mill ppl big arabic country with terrorrist-camps...
madrid looked like beiruth in that movie as well... pretty shit
666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666
Originally Posted by shooter190 View Post
When a man gets a girl, loses her, and get her back at the end.

^that
Toriprime/VIP local moderator | Colon 3 | 4th dan
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
<3 Cide | Glow | Jarmund | ishi | satiknee | Wiggi | Fish | pal <3
[19:12] <&MrManiac> I kept pooping in my pants