Ranking
I dislike it, overall. You join a game, shoot some people, die, respawn, kill, get yelled at by kids, and then rinse and repeat. It really has bad gameplay, and the graphics are about meh. Honestly, I would sell this game, given the chance.
That guy named Poppo
You know, the leader of Fyre.
First CoD game I played was CoD4, and that game had everything right. The maps felt BIG, so you didn't feel like you were in constant CQC, even when you were like 10 feet apart. Gameplay was solid and, by the final patches, balanced for the most part.

Then MW2 came... if there was one medal I would award it, it's the "Somehow-makes-you-think-you're-in-a-fucking-closet-when-clearly-you're-in-the-middle-of-a-fucking-radioactive-field" award. The maps felt horribly claustrophobic, gameplay was sacrificed on the altar of stupidity in favor of being "noob-friendly" (great job accomplishing that by the way IW /sarcasm), and the graphics were just plain crap.

And THEN I saw MW3 teaser trailers. You know a game is getting stale when you can predict what the whole video is going to have before you even start it. Seriously, the Survival mode trailer, first thing I did was write down "sentry guns" "armored enemies" and "explosive dogs." The first 2 were definitely going to happen, but seriously? Explosive dogs? You couldn't be normal and just do, say, regular dogs? Not to mention the graphics look EXACTLY like MW2, the gameplay looks exactly the same as MW2, and the guns have the exact same stats as MW2 guns, some not even reskinned.

Needless to say, I'm not wasting my money on what's essentially an expansion pack to MW2, which wasn't too hot to begin with.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
Originally Posted by Corey View Post
is anybody into quick scoping? i'm not that great at it myself but it's a lot of fun.

This is the first Modern Warfare game I've played on the PC, but it seems EVERYONE is able to quickscope.

Except me.
hi
I hard-scope ( Actually using the scope ) when I snipe because IMO it is a bit retarded to zoom in for half a second and shoot hoping to hit something.

I prefer sniping, and no scoping because if you hit a no-scope it gives you a feeling of accomplishment, especially if you get collaterals.
\o\ | ORMO | OSHI | OLDA | [duck] | Team Canada | Maple Syrup United | Team Philippines | [UssR] | Anime United | /o/
Originally Posted by MrJingles1 View Post
I hard-scope ( Actually using the scope ) when I snipe because IMO it is a bit retarded to zoom in for half a second and shoot hoping to hit something.

I prefer sniping, and no scoping because if you hit a no-scope it gives you a feeling of accomplishment, especially if you get collaterals.

You feel accomplished when you get lucky, but only if you didn't zoom in slightly first? ohlawdy
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
I love mw3 it is like a balenced mw2 without all the bullshit.
I personaly love that they removed stopping power because then all the gunfights only depends on skill, not what perks you are using.

Any pc players out there?
If so add Shadowtwist11 on steam or jonlun996 on Skype.
A true replay maker only knows blood,sweat,tears and glory...ALSO failure, ALOT of failure.
also i sing harshvocals n stuff https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=keIOUNr_PAM