Toribash
[invade]

Uhm, my opinion means nothing I think that empire ninjabent have ruined the clan a little. they dont fit in at all.

shit was better with out them, Just saying

[/invade]
Originally Posted by MacElite View Post
[invade]

Uhm, my opinion means nothing I think that empire ninjabent have ruined the clan a little. they dont fit in at all.

shit was better with out them, Just saying

[/invade]

It's one thing to come invade out threads but to invade my forums to talk shit on my newer clan members is unacceptable and you are a complete piece of shit and douche bag, these players may not be perfectly in sync with the rest of us but they are those two puzzle peices that don't fit so we push them in a with a hammer and scissors and we get a masterpiece that's all black with two grey peices and that's our clan, so fuck off and stay out of my forums asshole.
I N C R E D I B L E H !
Really, lol I dont remember insulting them at all. and how long have they been in the clan. yet, both of them still rage quit like kids and rage when they lose.

I do not see that as making your clan look good or even sticking with what they said in the application.

I don't know if alpha will vouch or anything but I am all most sure that he says that he regrets letting those two in and the only one he does not is dilara.

Look at you, you just raged at me for an opinion i did not go and call the members bad or anything I just said that it ruined the rep a little bit, thats it. dont go and have a tantrum over an opinion.

Empire, I see empire ingame and he thinks he is top shit cause he is in this clan and treats all others like they are beneath him.

before you go and have your tantrum try asking why I have my opinion. instead of exploding at me with ignorant insults that look childish.
-----
I was also told that I could post here by alpha.
Last edited by MacElite; Apr 23, 2011 at 11:36 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
I don't give a fuck what alpha told you, fuck off and stay out if my clans board if they weren't fit to be in Fr3styL I assure you they would not be here, bottom line is that as a member of this clan I have told you to leave my forums I don't care if Hampa told you you could post here, get the fuck out!
I N C R E D I B L E H !
Why are you mad. Answer my question.

I dont go and insult you now do I.

Nevermind, I am not going to feed your needs to cry all over me.
Last edited by MacElite; Apr 23, 2011 at 12:05 PM.
Modern, please. I really appreciate how you protect clan members but MacElite is only trying to help out and there is nothing wrong with that. So we might aswell discuss about serious issues without cursing and insulting people.
Modern. I love you for protecting us, but I dont think we fit in good either. I have been thinking a lot, and we should make a poll, to see if people still wants us in the clan. I want people's true opinion and not pitty. I love everyone in the clan and i would hate to leave it. But if people really thinks we should not be in the clan, them let them say it. We will discuss the issues, and try to sort it out in the best way. I respect everyone's opinion and i want them to tell it. If there is something particular about Empireslay and I you guys do not like then lets try to do it better. If our participation in the clan means that the rep goes down, and people doesnt think as good about us as earlier, then I feel its my duty to leave the clan. Its better to sacrifice a few, than slowly kill everyone.
[Fr3styL]|TNT|Rooyall: Wanna smell my dick? Me: Why not? Rooyall: That's what I ask the girls all the time..
Originally Posted by NinjaBent View Post
Modern. I love you for protecting us, but I dont think we fit in good either. I have been thinking a lot, and we should make a poll, to see if people still wants us in the clan. I want people's true opinion and not pitty. I love everyone in the clan and i would hate to leave it. But if people really thinks we should not be in the clan, them let them say it. We will discuss the issues, and try to sort it out in the best way. I respect everyone's opinion and i want them to tell it. If there is something particular about Empireslay and I you guys do not like then lets try to do it better. If our participation in the clan means that the rep goes down, and people doesnt think as good about us as earlier, then I feel its my duty to leave the clan. Its better to sacrifice a few, than slowly kill everyone.

We voted you in, remember that.

Originally Posted by iMOD3RN15 View Post
It's one thing to come invade out threads but to invade my forums to talk shit on my newer clan members is unacceptable and you are a complete piece of shit and douche bag, these players may not be perfectly in sync with the rest of us but they are those two puzzle peices that don't fit so we push them in a with a hammer and scissors and we get a masterpiece that's all black with two grey peices and that's our clan, so fuck off and stay out of my forums asshole.

Originally Posted by iMOD3RN15 View Post
I don't give a fuck what alpha told you, fuck off and stay out if my clans board if they weren't fit to be in Fr3styL I assure you they would not be here, bottom line is that as a member of this clan I have told you to leave my forums I don't care if Hampa told you you could post here, get the fuck out!

Seriously tone your shit down, your becoming incredibly aggressive lately.
Last edited by drool; Apr 23, 2011 at 05:28 PM.

▲ ▲