Toribash
LTomZH: very nice! but a few adjustments, could you make mouth black please? and the left side of the hair looks really sick because its like over his face but the other side is kinda short so could you make them the sameish. plus can you make a scar on the eye not a red bruise.BTW it looks nice
-----
Im really happy that people are actully trying out!
Last edited by grimey678; Feb 25, 2011 at 07:14 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
I'm a ZOBMIE
Don't be scared, All I want is your brainz
Originally Posted by grimey678 View Post
LTomZH: very nice! but a few adjustments, could you make mouth black please? and the left side of the hair looks really sick because its like over his face but the other side is kinda short so could you make them the sameish. plus can you make a scar on the eye not a red bruise.BTW it looks nice
-----
Im really happy that people are actully trying out!

sure! And Thanks
I Will be working on it during the day (time to go to bed)
The new head will be done in 24 hrs =)
"Ikorose, Shinso!" Member of: [Bleu] Bleu, [Aka] Akatsuki.| Leader of [TLOD] The Lightning of Decapitation| Art: Gimp(Texture), Photography
New update
Attached Images
se-x-4.jpg (4.5 KB, 4 views)
se-x-6.jpg (8.0 KB, 4 views)
se-x.png (19.5 KB, 6 views)
se-x1.jpg (4.3 KB, 4 views)
"Ikorose, Shinso!" Member of: [Bleu] Bleu, [Aka] Akatsuki.| Leader of [TLOD] The Lightning of Decapitation| Art: Gimp(Texture), Photography
GulosWrath: looking very nice but 3 little things. Can you make it so it doesnt have any text on the grey thing goin around his head but could you put my full name on the metal thing that has GR. and could you try radioactive eyes please.

can you also show it in 128x128 because thats the only head texture item I have

Ozulux: looking good but can you make skin acid or maybe greenish thanks
Last edited by grimey678; Feb 26, 2011 at 12:38 AM.
I'm a ZOBMIE
Don't be scared, All I want is your brainz
Originally Posted by grimey678 View Post
GulosWrath: looking very nice but 3 little things. Can you make it so it doesnt have any text on the grey thing goin around his head but could you put my full name on the metal thing that has GR. and could you try radioactive eyes please.

can you also show it in 128x128 because thats the only head texture item I have

Ozulux: looking good but can you make skin acid or maybe greenish thanks

Is mine done?