Toribash
View Poll Results: Armored Q /post about the textured joints plz
Yes it would be cool
14 Votes / 25.00%
No i like tb lik it is now
42 Votes / 75.00%
Voters: 56. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

I don't support this idea. It gives a complete advantage to some players. Even if it is divided into different official rooms, it would be to hard for mods to disable this in created rooms.
just adding to first post, not reading through the entire thread because it's rapid threads:

as long as an upgrade like this could not be bought exclusively with real money, it would have to be affordable amounts. it gives new players a sense of progression and keeps interest. if we allow gamechanging items for real money only, we're screwing the young people (majority) over, much like other free mmos do. that can't happen.

and stop sitting on your high horses, people.
|11:33| »» [shark] so you're saying that you just paid 80 euros for pussy
|11:33| »» [Quit] [x] shark [pee@NUP-6C9C98D4.elisa-laajakaista.fi] [Quit:]
This thread just make you sound arrogant and retarded. The belt is merelly a thing that shows how much Toribash matches you've played and not to get cool shit to make you stronger. Experience is everything we need, otherwise, go play hack and slash MMORPG so you can feel good with your super awesome lvl 70 Paladin that doens't give a fuck about newbies.

#TribeOn
No offence but this is coming from a guy who has a MMO picture. >_> what level is that ^100
A✭U|T⚜L⚜L|T❖S❖S|[Chaos]
Shablagoo!
Wait, why would this cost 2k posts and 800k? All you need to do is learn how to counter and you won't get dismembered.
"Can't see California with Marlon Brando's eyes"

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"She isn't real.... Can't make her real"
i dont like, because one of the things i liked on toribash, is that u cant be better by just upgradeing, the only way to get better is train and get skills, and no items wich do that for you... that is my spirit to play toribash

also textured joints would rock
[AEON] - Never stop fear us!
Toribash is a skill based fighting game. The application of upgrades or power ups would most likely take away from that key aspect of the game.

[RAWR]NutHug: I CAN MAKE DIAPER BROWN
This is not a MMORPG. It is a tournament. A basketball team does not level up and get magic shoes when they win.

You would be more angry at this game if people paid their way for armor and you couldn't beat anyone because they had better armor than you.
Last edited by FNugget; Jan 21, 2011 at 11:09 PM.
Originally Posted by Geskely View Post
well sorry to say but fights is already easy enougth so what do i do now? just let your minds run with it....its not like im trying to change tb i just want to know for the sake of it .....i to bad i cannot prevent ppl with an iq of 90 and lower to post here but thats live............in all fairness to me if you got bad comments dont post .......posting is actualy only for the textured joints so lets focus on that

>complains about people with a low iq
>can't even type out a proper sentence which caused me to struggle reading all his posts
>mfw

I read the entire thread and you seem to think you're special because you're probably, what, 4th dan-ish? Grow a pair and play the game, you shouldn't need "aremore" to beat "noobs" anyways.
Originally Posted by FNugget View Post
This is not a MMORPG. It is a tournament. A basketball team does not level up and get magic shoes when they win.

You would be more angry at this game if people paid their way for armor and you couldn't beat anyone because they had better armor than you.

Couldn't have said it better myself.

The game is fine as it is, bro.
Thanks.