Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Well, as you all know by now, the PC version is a piece of shit.

On consoles it is ok though.

Yet another company saying "fuck you" to PC gaming. I hate companies like that.
Dunno what's up with all you folks saying it's unplayable on PC, i'm loving it so far. Maybe it's the patch doing it, but the worst i've seen is that texture-popping thing (game tends to reload textures when you look around quickly). The combat is great, and the driving is awesome. Just roaming around in the wasteland with your minigun/rocket armed Cuprino is awesome. And then you run into hostile vehicles, after which you drive around like crazy shooting and dodging and ramming everything. In other words, FUNNNNNNNNNN.
<Blam|Homework> oiubt veubg
various places to find me lol
Originally Posted by missuse View Post
first patch out today: http://www.bethblog.com/index.php/20...date-released/
should make the game playable on PC
can't confirm, since don't have the game yet,

Well that is good, I hope it helps.

Originally Posted by shook View Post
Dunno what's up with all you folks saying it's unplayable on PC, i'm loving it so far. Maybe it's the patch doing it, but the worst i've seen is that texture-popping thing (game tends to reload textures when you look around quickly). The combat is great, and the driving is awesome. Just roaming around in the wasteland with your minigun/rocket armed Cuprino is awesome. And then you run into hostile vehicles, after which you drive around like crazy shooting and dodging and ramming everything. In other words, FUNNNNNNNNNN.

Heard it was very very bad from a lot of people, but maybe you got lucky and have a card that is very compatible to it or something :P

Glad you are enjoying, I guess I will take that as a recommendation
pretty sure the only graphical errors were from people using certain models of AMD cards/AMD cards in general.
Possibly. Also, i noticed that what i played was the unpatched version, so maybe i did get lucky with my GPU. :U
However, the new patch fixes stuff, INCLUDING the texture popping. I can't say anything about the AMD issues, since i have an Nvidia myself.

@Gormen: A very positive recommendation at that. Not only is the action fun, the wasteland is also super nice to look at while driving around like a madman. Also, rocket race. Best racing, bar none.
instaled rage
instaled the patch
instaled ati catalyst patched drivers for rage
added " +jobs_numThreads 0" to the command line (do this only if u have dual core cpu)

works perfect, no blinking textures, no delayed texture loading, no freezes, constant 60 fps

anisotropy: high
AA: 4x
text cash size: large
Vsync: on
res: 1600x900 (prob works with HD, haven't tested yet)

PC:
spu: c2d E8500
RAM: 4 GB DDR2 800 MHz
gfx: Ati 4850 512 MB DDR3

seems they fixed it
Last edited by missuse; Oct 10, 2011 at 10:32 PM.
wishful eyes deceive me
So yeah, just completed it. The endgame was a bit disappointing, but otherwise a really great game. Spoilers ho!

don't click unless you want to be spoiled durp