Toribash
Time Travel
Hmm So what do you guys like about this roll back. I know some of you must have something you like about it. To me it is pretty cool to be roll backed a little. As some of you may know, I am Silco. Thats what I have lost during this experience. The things I enjoy about this is the old stuff I use to like. Like the old forums the good old times. What do you guys like about this? I'm pretty sure there is something. If nothing, say what you miss. Try to keep the post Pg-13 rated.
|FAQ|[re]|Programmer|
I'm back :)
These little green or gray bars under achievements...what are they?
I hate this roll back, almost all posts gone but I guess it was the best they could do.
I just hope they can get this sorted out.
I miss, in old toribash... where all the classic players just enjoyed the game. Their were no textures... and no quiting. Everyone was laid back, and Hampa would even play.

Now days, It's hard work. Truthfully, I say Hampa gives up on the Wii, and focuses on the computer. It would be awesome if their was an xbox natal where you could control your toribash character, using your body.

just my opinion.
we dem boys
Even though they backed up from August some accounts, posts and clans are deleted.
Clan Mod | GameMaster | My "fanclub"| Want to be a GameMaster or in the Clan Council? Send me your application
Been banned by me? Join my bananaerd club!
Want to recommend a mod for the public servers? Post'em here!
:cream: