Toribash
omg i think i creamed my pants when i heard portal 2 was coming out
Fr_Death - Metal Gods
Left 4 Dead 2 FTW!
Originally Posted by FPC View Post
omg i think i creamed my pants when i heard portal 2 was coming out

I cant wait for portal 2, too bad they extended the dates. Although it's like valve to do that.
hi gabe newell here, portal 2's release will be delayed after being delayed so we can delay it while we're in the process of delaying the process.

looks fucking amazing, best physics I've ever seen in any game, by far. Even beats those physics indie games.

EDIT: It's pretty cool that they went with the 'long abandoned' style they're using for the levels. It's a shame the cleanliness is gone though ;-; I liked the over-the-top-snowblindness-inducing white.
Last edited by Mapleleaf; Jun 23, 2010 at 05:13 PM.
Portal was pretty cool, I hope that the sequel is going to beat it in terms of fun.
I'm not sure if he's trolling or just very stupid >_>
IMO the best puzzle game ever. I'm excited for it, and its story.
Mei fati dominus, mei animi dux
Need to PM a SMod?

Unofficial Skimmer of Discussion!

Fabula Magnus wants more able RPers!
Cataclysm is still alive?

Thorn

Wiggi must love me forever now.
Originally Posted by Mapleleaf View Post
hi gabe newell here, portal 2's release will be delayed after being delayed so we can delay it while we're in the process of delaying the process.

Indeed, but atleast it's still coming out ;o

Oh man the ending to the portal trailer is awesome
I don't want to change the subject, but I don't want to make a new thread. Sorry if someone else already made a thread about it.

Portal Prelude is a fan made prequel to the original Portal (Before GlaDoS killed everyone in the facility with deadly neuro-toxins). It has another several hours of gameplay time, with 19+ harder chambers. It is really really good, I highly recommend anyone to play it. It would help build up your hype about Portal 2 before it come out.

http://portalprelude.com/