Ranking
ild say windows 7 pisses over vista and Xp and windows 7 would be simular. like the format on W7 is better but you can play older games which are good like oddworld of an example on xp better or flight stimulators
Originally Posted by Doomjoshua View Post
And Windows XP shits all over Windows 7.
^_^

Windows xp is the best for gaming!

For Example:
system requirements
1.5 GB RAM for XP/2.5 GB RAM for 7 and vista
^ some games are like that

Windows xp is best for gaming if your looking towards older games:P
I'd like to a famous youtuber. =3
You like COD? --- >MONTAGE<
Originally Posted by m0o View Post
If you've got old hardware/software that is incompatible with 7; XP
If you've got none of the above: 7
If you're crap at computers and dont know what you are doing: Vista

Pretty much that ^

XP and 7 both have their strengths and weaknesses and its hard to really compare them on any grounds other than opinion and personal preference. I've never used Vista, so I can't say.
Organisation of Awesome: Member.
Originally Posted by Doomjoshua View Post
And Windows XP shits all over Windows 7.
^_^

Windows xp is the best for gaming!

For Example:
system requirements
1.5 GB RAM for XP/2.5 GB RAM for 7 and vista
^ some games are like that

Wow this is bs.

Firstly, you think just because 7 has higher requirements games run worse on it?
Hah. 7 is more efficient in every way, it is literally an upgrade of XP.

If you run a game at min specs on 7 and XP, the 7 will run better.

Also I would love to see you play any DX10 game on XP. Oh wait you can't.

Originally Posted by darkspace View Post
Windows xp is best for gaming if your looking towards older games:P

I have never run in to a problem running old games.

XP: Low powered systems
7: The best for most computers
Vista: If you are too lazy to install 7
When I see you, my heart goes DOKI⑨DOKI
Fish: "Gorman has been chosen for admin. After a lengthy discussion we've all decided that Gorman is the best choice for the next admin."
XP: It's for old games. Personally I liked it for being customizable (Vista and 7 are kinda hard to get everything customized).
Vista: Suckish. Eats a lot of harddisk space.
7: I use it. Not as much harddisk consuming as Vista, and you can run newer games (like Just Cause 2).

On top of all, 7.
windows xp is better than vista, of course what other microsoft operating system isn't? vista sucked ass and still does.

windows 7 is better than xp in terms of features and on newer hardware, performance.

windows xp has better performance on older hardware such as a single core processor and 2gb or less of ram. as far as the videocard aspect goes an nvidia 8600gt or lower would also be best on xp.

Vista shouldn't be used by anyone, even lazy people. if you're that lazy stick with xp as it's probably still installed on your computer. Installing Vista is a step backwards in comparison to the other two operating systems and shouldn't even be considered.
You don't say?
Windows XP.
As ive seen downlaoding games it show Xp-512Ram Win 7 and vista 1Gb ram. and my old Pc have win 7 C Disc hard drive is only 30 GB it sucks
Depens, XP Is good for gaming if you got a bad computer and W7 will make the games look awesome with DX11 but for w7 and games you will need a better computer, cause you can only use 3.2 GB ram on XP, and windows vista? WTF why did even make vista?
Originally Posted by Carlsson94 View Post
Depens, XP Is good for gaming if you got a bad computer and W7 will make the games look awesome with DX11 but for w7 and games you will need a better computer, cause you can only use 3.2 GB ram on XP, and windows vista? WTF why did even make vista?

There's a 64 bit version of XP, it just isn't as stable as the 64bit versions of Vista and 7.

And 7 is basically what vista should've been, they seem to learn from their mistakes.
:D
xp ist the best ever its fast, easy and cool
i dont know that microsoft tried to create with vista but it came out the last shit!
and windows 7 is like a mix from vista and xp = the style fromvista and the compatibilaty from xp
Got any problems or questions about computers or any other tech?Feel free to PM me any time. Lmod for Computer/Mobile Chat