Toribash
Being put to sleep is weird, they ask you too count to ten and you should fall asleep before you even hit 5.
Gah, I don't get it.
| tom |
Originally Posted by Slycooper View Post
So what you're saying is, the moment you fall asleep you basically wake up 3 minutes later, not knowing what happened or how long the void of time you were asleep was? Thanks for answering, also I'm trying not to derail the topic.

Well, not 3 minutes later, but you wouldn't know how much time has passed.
Eh, I had a few teeth removed before I got my braces on and they gave me an IV instead of gas for some reason. Count yourself lucky they're not sticking a huge needle in your arm with a little bit of local anesthetic. :<

The mask is nothing. You just breath normally, you're asleep in seconds. The worst part will be a few hours after you wake up, but the pain gradually comes back, so it's not overwhelming. More irritating, really. Don't sweat it too bad.
So, so you basically count down from 10, and before you reach five, you wake up again? 10, 9, 8, 7, 6 ,5 - oh, well that was easy. Or is there like a period of blackness before you wake up?
Quit, probably.
Originally Posted by KiTFoX View Post
Eh, I had a few teeth removed before I got my braces on and they gave me an IV instead of gas for some reason. Count yourself lucky they're not sticking a huge needle in your arm with a little bit of local anesthetic. :<

The mask is nothing. You just breath normally, you're asleep in seconds. The worst part will be a few hours after you wake up, but the pain gradually comes back, so it's not overwhelming. More irritating, really. Don't sweat it too bad.

I was actually going to say this same exact thing which is surprising because of how long it is; you beat me to it.

<~oyster> i want you to fart near my mouth
8 hours and 20mins to my operation.
I'm going to bed now
My operation starts at 7am. Hopefully I can reply back by 11am.
Hey,hope the best you dont feel anything weird after the operation ^^
Some info :[clan] Look : IvoryStripe Click 8th Dan :p [I maek Art :D] -GATA-

Links to satisfy curiosity :
*UPDATED* GALLERY/ART/SKETCHES AND TAG REQUEST THREAD. :D <-- Check it out. :)
ToriART B&B GALLERY. <-- THE CLASSICS.
Well I'm back and I felt like shit when I woke up.
My hospital robe was covered with blood near the neck.
I can't speak, plus I have stitches in my mouth.